Episode Harmony Official Request Shop (Open)(Updating)

Ask episode Harmony or epy.Raven. I would think.

2 Likes

No she didn’t she just came out of no where and said be careful

Pm please

1 Like

Don’t do this on the thread.

1 Like

You can ask here, no problem…this is supposed to be a request thread, not a ‘free beef’ thread :unamused:

1 Like

sorry

1 Like

No! I wasn’t tryna be mean to you or anything :heart::heart::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:… just my friends are in some sort of weird situation…please with all eans, you can request here​:heart:

2 Likes

Flagging, each.comment.wich.is.not.related.to.the.topic

1 Like

You have too many requests and you’re the only one completing them. Even the ppl who request from you are like “woooah so many requests, will mine even get done” I’m not jealous at all sweetie. ED is revamping, we aren’t even accepting requests right now.

U think we’re jealous of THIS group? I’m ded xD :joy::joy::joy:

Stop masking the fact that you’re worried your group is crumbling and you’re blaming it on us :kissing_heart:

Um boo I’m not the only one that complete them people help me so you can stop now cause allot of people help plus the people on the waiting list was from my personal request cause I had people pm me for art and put them in the waiting list

I’ve created a msg where you talk about this for a reason… please be the bigger person and leave…

2 Likes

Bye !
But lave our thread laone you got it closed

1 Like

Who else has done a single request in the past week like wtf I was having a convo with someone and they were saying how none of the members are active and don’t do any requests. Your group is like a ghost town :joy: maybe it’s to do with the drama?

1 Like

PLease no one tag me anymore because I am no longer a part of this I didnt come here for drama I came here for art

3 Likes

@Killerfrost

@Kalizzza

@Faith.S

@Rac5hel

@bbygirlbrooks

@L.I.W.F

@amylou

@NattyGomez

@Blackshadow.episode

And some people on Instagram

5 Likes

And drama does not meet my perosnal friendly values

5 Likes

You are like a gem :gem:

Don’t get dragged into this, you’re better than this. Just let us handle it :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Blaming**
Also, what did we “started”?

There was beef, you tried taking our requests when we were already working on 'em, don’t even lie.

How did we ever express these mad and jealous feelings? Nobody cares who has little or more requests on group threads, there is no best if someone has less or more.

If you keep saying stuff to my group, that’s because you know you’ve done stuff to them before, and it’s why you’re not listening to your other group members, you keep fighting back. Just be the bigger person and leave us alone. We’ll do the same if you do.

My work here is done, ciao.

6 Likes

@meadowh
leave u didn’t do anything
Amani
It obvious you don’t like us or want anything to do with us.
@Epy.raven
Stop they are not jelly.

2 Likes

You guys started it with the whole spying thing there were no drama but then the spying

1 Like