Episode Harmony Official Request Thread! (Closed until we catch up)

As long you’re trying then that’s fine. Thank you though :relieved:.

1 Like

Okay I will get started!

1 Like

Hey, I think I can take this request! Is your main question the loft bed though? Because I’ll sure be able to duplicate the bed on the left and (I think) make it two zones, but the floor is tricky. I don’t have advanced tools to remove reflections and such, and the fact that the loft bed is on top of the floor which has it’s reflections and is covered by them doesn’t help.
Would you mind if it was a different flooring? (I’ll select a floor from Episode)
Also, do you want the window in?
Have a good day! :heart:

@KatieI and @Turtle_Cat we have members working on your request so don’t worry, :+1:t4:

1 Like

Thank you sooooooo much!:heart:

2 Likes

Np :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

The main thing is the beds, yeah. I don’t mind if it’s a different flooring, and I’d like at least a little window in it. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Np!

1 Like

@Moistkellin your request is finished! ( have also changed the sizes already to fit the 2 panels.
If you have any inquiries, feel free to ask me!
if not, please remember to credit Episode Harmony!
Day version:

Night version:

Have a good day! :heart:
(On my computer, there seems to be a problem with displaying it. Does it for you?)

5 Likes

This looks great, thanks! And it displays fine on my computer.

2 Likes

No problem! (And the glitch was because youtube was going down) i can see it now as well!

1 Like

Hi! May I request a splash? If not, that is okay! :slight_smile: I’ll send details if yes.

1 Like

do you make overlays?

1 Like

Yes we do!

Go right ahead!

do you guys make art covers ? and if so can i request one ?

1 Like

We do!

1 Like

Do you have the time to help me with an art scene? :pray:

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like