Episode Harmony’s Apology

I heard there was drama surrounding this group… I saw that your thread was closed. Would you be reopening?

6 Likes

Yes, soon their will be a even better episode.harmony

3 Likes

Ok, well this is a duo group made up of two members on the forums. I hope we don’t get on each other’s bad sides :joy::wink: we won’t stand for drama. It’s petty

4 Likes

You seem like nice people so you don’t have to worry :wink:

2 Likes

Oh thank God

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

2 Likes

We might not open

1 Like

Thank you Sydney for everything you done for the community sorry for all the drama happening lately you must be tired

4 Likes

If you can please thank the other administrators for us too

3 Likes

nice thread <3 even tho i’m not part of EH anymore
this is so nice guys :cherry_blossom:
go! taco quween :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::taco::tada::taco:
@Kalizzza

6 Likes

How come?

2 Likes

Lol :joy: thx

1 Like

I accept the apology but just know that sorry means you won’t do it again. Remember that.

5 Likes

Yes Amani. Nothing like this will ever happen again.

4 Likes

Thank goodness. Because my sister was really worried

2 Likes

I accept the apology. Just in future don’t spam us on our threads. If you need to say something to us, then you can pm us.

6 Likes

Of course. That’s what we plan to do if any more problems occur in the future.

6 Likes

Ok got it. Hopefully our groups can work in the same community… harmoniously… (geddit? Harmoniously? Episode HARMONY? No? Just me? Ok) :expressionless:

5 Likes

Lol thats the goal

4 Likes

I dont know what to do now because I am not sure your saying sorry to me or not and other poeple

1 Like