Episode Harmony's Official Story Review/ R4R Exchange/ Recommendation Thread *CLOSE UNTIL FINISH STORY REVIEWS!*

@Days Here’s my review on your story. I’ve added both my opinions and directing help and tips for you to improve your quality!

FIRST EPISODE

• First scene: The couple. You have a problem with the characters’ layers and it just feels weird not pretending like the man’s elbow is not poking the woman’s eyes… If you don’t know what I’m talking about, check out this thread.
    HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers

• Next scene: I didn’t know it was a MOVIE??? BRUHHHH

• I love the BFF :joy::joy::joy:

• Your music is sometimes too loud and sudden. Try and edit your volume so that your music will be “fade in” or “fade out”. Don’t use “music off” too often. Here’s the code:

volume music % #

% is the volume of the music or sound that you use from 0 to 100
# is the numver of milliseconds ( so if you want your music to fade out in 2 sec, write it like 2000

• I can see that you’re a skilled director! But there’s an error after the flashback scene with the filter. You should use &reset hsl instead of @reset hsl when you have the transition that fade in white. And the zoom right after seems a bit off because it’s caused by the @reset hsl thing.
  • You don’t have any problems with grammar mistakes and spelling!! Great job!
  • Speechbubble problems! You sometimes have the speechbubbles placed on the character’s face and it blocks the whole thing! Try to edit them and have them placed somewhere lower instead!
  • “About what you said back home…”
  • “Guys treat us badly, we can’t go through waht happened again!”
  • Your story is funny and really enjoyable. It’s nice to have some comedy in it!
  • The choices are indeed IMPORTANT. Great job! I love choices that matter in the story!
  • YASSSS the last dialog!!! Title reference!!! LOVE ITTTT
4 Likes