Episode Harmony's Official Story Review/ R4R Exchange/ Recommendation Thread *CLOSE UNTIL FINISH STORY REVIEWS!*

Idk yet

3 Likes

Anyone need me to review a story? I could totally help!

2 Likes

Yayay thx can you do some now

2 Likes

Sure. Which one you need me to do? And how many episodes should I be doing?

2 Likes

Can you done of these

1 Like

wdym

2 Likes

Like pick one

1 Like

Which ones are taken?

2 Likes

@blue.moon.writes is taken

1 Like

I’ll do @S_Unique if you’re not going in order. How many episodes?

2 Likes

Choose how many episodes you wanna read

2 Likes

Alright. I’ll start it!

3 Likes

Thank you for this and take all the time you need :blush:

3 Likes

My pleasure!:+1:

2 Likes

Story Recommendations!

The Ruby Tiara + Moonlit Feathers from the queen of branching, @wincyyellow !!!

OH MA GAH These are amazing stories. And if you read both of them, you’ll notice that they have similar features!!! GO AND CHECK THEM OUT NOW CNXBDBFJFBSKANKKJJXDKFJ

4 Likes

@RainbowCat

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion and it’s not meant to offend anyone.

My review for Dreams and nightmares

Title review: Dreams and nightmares
Author:@Rainbowcat
Current episodes to date: 9 episodes
How many I read: 2 episodes

First impression of the story

Cover: I like, the cover as it shows the nightmare part of the story very clearly .And due to the obvious distress of the two leads in the front it raises some questions to the readers to why they are like that. The adding of the mysterious guy in the background who seems to be faded in the background , but not too much in a way he would be hard to spot.

Though I would have liked it more , if you actually had a separate larger cover since your large cover is essentially the same as your small cover, but then zoomed in.

Description: Yeah it’s a pretty good, description looking at it for the first time . Especially the first-line as it’s the readers know, what they will be expecting from this story. Without revealing too much about how or who Scarlet in this scenario. The second like seemed a bit confusing and perhaps a bit leading into the is the MC going to fall in love with her buyer/kidnapper almost? Which I’m not sure was your intention or not since I haven’t read the story yet. This isn’ necessarily your fault, it’s just that

episode has quite a lot of victim falling in love with their kidnapper stories.

After reading the story

Plot: Well I don’t think this is the most original plot , as kidnappings/ buying people stories have been done before, you did manage to give this genre a couple twists to make it your own. And italso managed to keep clicking on the episodes and I also appreciated the maturity warning since there are some younger people on the app.

Choices: Well the episodes give a couple choices , but the outcome of those choices weren’t didn’t feel very impactful. And I wouldn’tt feel any different if I were to pick the second option instead.I get that trying to make a different path for certain choices would be a hassle, I would have liked a more varied reaction from the surrounding characters. The various clothing options, however, were much appreciated

Length: Though I hoped the first episode was a little longer ,you did end it great as it did keep me a bit intrigued. The second episode was a good enough length for me, so nothing to add on there

Directing and coding: Yeah , I don’t know much about this , but I think you did pretty good on this and I don’t really have a lot of notes on this since my lack of knowledge in this department.The only thing I can really think off is just maybe adding zooms in the story to give the

Overall: Though, I think some of the dialogue could have been a bit better as it was a bit cheesy sometimes. Your episodes did leave me curious to what would happen next which is a very important thing to be able to do as that is how you keep readers! And I liked how you didn’t make the buyer an absolute douchebag and that he even offered Scarlet to go home.Since that was quite unexpected since a lot of guys in these kinds of stories are usually the complete opposite. Jason’s sister, Lola was quite likeable as well.

Proof of reading:

4 Likes

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate the feedback and I will try to improve :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you <3 <3 <3

4 Likes

Thanks to all of you who had helped to review our customers’ stories!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Hey! Is there free reviews I can do?

2 Likes