Episode Harmony's Official Story Review/ R4R Exchange/ Recommendation Thread *CLOSE UNTIL FINISH STORY REVIEWS!*

general
community
communication
opinion
genchat

Hi everyone! :blush:

Instagram: @snow_whiteb.episode
Episode profile: Snow_whiteb

Here’s my story:

Title: Reset: love code fail
Author: Snow_whiteb
Genre: Romance
Sub genre: Apart from horror, there is a bit of everything
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 4 (almost 5 and ongoing)
Story description: You used to live a perfect life, but it was all a lie. Follow Rhea in her search for her real identity, true love and the evil person who’s trying to use her to change the world.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941839191212032

Notes: main character customization available; choices don’t affect the ending, but influence your story experience (sometimes totally different scenaries); the setting is various since you get to travel a lot; the story uses sound; it occasionally contains adult themes and strong language.

Read for Read: since I’m always searching for new stories to read, of course!

Info: If you want to keep updated, have questions or just want to tell me something, use the fanmail or DM me on Instagram. Feedback is really appreciated! Thank you!

Story cover:

We have so many customers!!! We might close the thread temporarily to accept requests!!!

Hey! can you give my story a read?

Title:Torn Destinies
Author: Jed Vilar
Style:Ink
Completion Status: Ongoing
Story Description: When Karol thinks she could overcome all the things around her.That’s where she was WRONG,The moment she bumped into someone,The moment her life joins in a one HELL OF A RIDE.

Here is the story’s link:

I hope it can be reviewed, I really need someone to help me improve my story directing and more…:blush:

Hi I’m Venus ! Here is my story I hope you will enjoy it :two_hearts:
Thank you so much for this topic I can’t wait to read a review from you :hearts:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

|I’m not doing r4r right now because of my studies|

I’ve messaged her and it’s already been taken care of thank you.

Okay.

Name: Emerald Falls
Author: JJ
Episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Story Style: INK
Genre: Thriller (Action and Romance)
Description: What happens when Good Girls like Bad Boys. Sparks will ignite, and Bullets will fly so strap yourselves in for a ride of Twists, Turns, Murder and Love in Emerald Falls.

EF
EF.png819x460 94.3 KB

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5219624548171776