Episode Harmony's Official Story Review/ R4R Exchange/ Recommendation Thread *CLOSE UNTIL FINISH STORY REVIEWS!*

opinion
communication
general
community
genchat

@Maria.StoryWritter Here’s my review on your story! So sorry for the delay. September i a busy month for the Harmony Team since most of our members have a lot if school wirk on their plates!
Without further ado…

Ep.1 - Trailer

• I got chills just by watching this the intro :persevere: Great overlay directing by the way!
  • so freaking scary bruhhhhhh
  • so many drana in just a trailer!! :flushed:
  • speechbubble placements are amazingly directed!
  • i feel bad for Linda :disappointed_relieved:
  • oh my goddddd SPOILER This is so scary! People are killing each other here!!! AHHHH

OVERALL This trailer had me intrugued. I love that it’s original and it doesn’t show much grammar and spelling errors. Although if I remember correctly at the beginning, your character said something about “we where in love” I guess? It’s "we WERE in love.

Of course, No worries! :smiley:

ahem ik im in in the group but would you mind reading my new story?

Story Name: Rewind Inc
Description: Ayla Adelram and Bella get captured by the evil Crimson. Can Ayla get out with all the drama lust and jealously?
Cover

Thanks! :wink:

Alrighty!

Hi everyone! :blush:

Instagram: @snow_whiteb.episode
Episode profile: Snow_whiteb

Here’s my story:

Title: Reset: love code fail
Author: Snow_whiteb
Genre: Romance
Sub genre: Apart from horror, there is a bit of everything
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 4 (almost 5 and ongoing)
Story description: You used to live a perfect life, but it was all a lie. Follow Rhea in her search for her real identity, true love and the evil person who’s trying to use her to change the world.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941839191212032

Notes: main character customization available; choices don’t affect the ending, but influence your story experience (sometimes totally different scenaries); the setting is various since you get to travel a lot; the story uses sound; it occasionally contains adult themes and strong language.

Read for Read: since I’m always searching for new stories to read, of course!

Info: If you want to keep updated, have questions or just want to tell me something, use the fanmail or DM me on Instagram. Feedback is really appreciated! Thank you!

Story cover:

We have so many customers!!! We might close the thread temporarily to accept requests!!!

PLEASE READ

Hey guys! I’m one of the presidents of the Harmony Team. A few days ago there has been a problem regarding our family account @Harmony.Fam so that’s the reason why we won’t run this thread any longer and we have to close it down permanently… @Sydney_H @Jeremy
On behalf of every member in the Harmony Team, I apologize for this unfortunate event.

For those who requested for story reviews, I’ll personally pm you my review.

Thank you for understanding. I love you all! :heart: