Episode has a “plus sized character”

Episode has a “plus sized character” in this story.

Prija:

46 Likes

THEY BETTA GIVe us this and many different body sizes ! :rage:

22 Likes

What story is this??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed:

1 Like

Don’t Call Me Angel, aren’t I correct?

6 Likes

Maybe they’re beta-ing it to check for any glitches?

Either way! I want this, like …yesterday.

10 Likes

Also, is anyone else bothered that the “hot” guys isn’t interested in “Prija”.( at least that’s how the animations/scripting makes it sound.) That’s a little body shame-ish.

6 Likes

To be fair, in the original (Prija not being plus-sized ofc) this was the same situation. Her figure here just … adds on to the context.

13 Likes

I can’t wait till June or December for the body update lol.

12 Likes

Oh yes!! Yes!! All the girls are so skinny!

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t read the original. I think they mayybe should have thought through the decision to keep the animations the same. You’re right, it does add to the context.

6 Likes

The two “hot guys” are obsessed with the MC because they are the LIs. This is the exact dialogue from the original. Maybe consider context before just judging on random screenshots.

17 Likes

Not to butt in, but I don’t think they were coming off as judgmental. More so expressing concern.

However, I wouldn’t necessarily call this body shaming since nobody insulted her. The LI’s are head over obsessed in love with the MC. If I’m remembering correctly, Prija actually dislikes them, I think.

10 Likes

Yeah, she only like girls in the OG if I’m not mistaken.

7 Likes

Yessssssss finally! :grin:

Episode: “So we’re experimenting a little with the animations needed to create different body sha—”

Us in the Limelight Wish List thread:

In seriousness, though, I don’t give Episode praise that often, but props to them for listening to us and adding more features like this, even if they weren’t easy to make. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m genuinely considering whether dumping gems on this story will convince them to keep working on bringing this to the writer’s portal lol.

17 Likes

OMGGG!! The only other LL story that features a plus-sized character is Pitch Perfect, which is an Episode original (kind of), and not only that, but Fat Amy also has special features that won’t ever be released to the public, so having a community featured story that displays this body type is already a big advancement! Who knows, it might not be that long until we get this…
Ahhh, I can’t wait to read this!

6 Likes

I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW MUCH THINGS EPISODE ARE KEEPING FROM US!!!
Please add this episode :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Hey, random, but how do you do the line strikeout thing…?:face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_monocle:

No, the script says that the guys are obsessed with MC, because she’s MC. And Prija is lesbian anyway.

3 Likes

Prija is actually bisexual, and they kept her this way in the episode version.

The reason the boys in the BG are making such faces, is in reaction to something Henning said/did, not in relation to Prija and was like this in the original version too. And the love interests are not interested in her, because their eyes are on you/MC. They wouldn’t see her if she was a famous supermodel or whatever :slight_smile:

I for one am very honored that they chose Prija as the first character of a different body type. Especially because she’s a very confident person with a healthy sexuality and isn’t defined by her body.

22 Likes

Like this ~~ Words here ~~ but, close in the spaces.

3 Likes