Episode Has Just Reviewed My Story And It Isn't Looking Too Good!

Here is a list of background drives: (Make sure to credit the right person if you use their background.)

1 Like

Have you tried looking on some drives of users who make backgrounds? There’s usually some good ones just have to search. Unless you plan on making ur own then unfortunately we’re limited on websites that offer free to use/non-copyrighted images.

There’s also Pexels I think it’s called that offer backgrounds but most times they re-route you to Pixabay.

Good luck though.

1 Like

Actually, I think I will use some of the backgrounds from Instagram users. And I’m definitely going to credit them.

I think I will try to use some of the backgrounds from Instagram Users’ drives. Thanks for suggesting them to me. And I’ll definitely credit them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

If you need any more help just let me know!

Awesome. Have fun :wink:

Awesome. Because I don’t know what I was thinking downloading those. I really hope that they’ll have what I need. Oh and also, I have an EpisodeInteractive backup account as well.
Since I can’t get into my first account. Which is this one.

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.