Episode has suspended my story and won't email me

hey so i have a story named “the rules of happiness”, and it got put in review 4 days ago. i have emailed episode several times, even to the point where i submitted a ticket but they won’t reply. they’ve already suspended my story from the app so nobody can read it even if i send them the link. what do i do? :pensive:

2 Likes

Have you checked your junk mail? When I lost ISD the e-mail went to my junk mail which I frankly never check. I’m better now but at that time I fell in a deep depression (I didn’t agree with any of them and I broke my back censoring swear words for the story cause where I sit, it’s uncomfortable-all that hard work, gone). The only thing now is I don’t feel the same way about Episode like I did before because they really hurt me. Anyways, I hope you heal and know that the upsetness doesn’t last forever :heart: After that happened, I really wanted to delete the app but I need it to test codes so I guess I just boycotted reading most Episode stories :laughing: Hope you get the answer you’re looking for because no response sucks and sorry about the rant :frowning:

2 Likes

hey dw it’s fine and the episode email is at the top of my emails so no i can see when they email back. i finally got one from support of the automated response that they got my request and they’re looking into it, so progress…

3 Likes

Damn, what did you get picked up for that they took the whole story down? Or did you just not make the changes in time?

2 Likes

Fingers crossed your story comes back, it’s terribly upsetting to lose that hard work :crossed_fingers:

Also when I asked Episode to remove my other stories off the app, they wouldn’t, suggesting archiving however I want them off (banned) so I’ll fight for that again later :muscle:

2 Likes

i accidentally republished while in the process of waiting overlays in chapter 3 to be approved again because i reuploaded them, so i locked chapter 3, then it got put in review but they sent me this:

" The guidelines issue(s) your reviewer has flagged in your story are as follows:

Profanity: use of profanity or sexually explicit phrases * Use of derogatory-based words or discriminatory language

As observed in:Please disregard this reason. Your story is blocked due to containing 1 chapter that is locked. Once you have updated your story to be 3 full published chapters please let me know."

so like they didnt tell me the lines lol

1 Like

ty :confused: i rly hope this works out

1 Like

Dude, it’s fine, just read through and find where you added swear/cuss words and remove any dialogue that’s explicitly pertaining to sex. Then finish your third episode, unlock it, and email Episode when you have done it. They’re not permanently banning you ? Just follow their instructions. Because right now, your content is not appropriate for the app so they needed to take it off.

2 Likes

Good Morning
Hope I can help
What I recommend you to do is read all you have written so far and see where the swear or curse word is and remove it. Also just try to publish chapter 3 and you will be fine. Wish you the best of luck. Let me know if that worked.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like