Episode Help Website!

Hello Episode Community!

We proudly present our website, Episode Help, to you guys!
Episode Help, or in short Eppy Help, is a website where you can find everything related to Episode.
We have background, overlays, outfits and a blog. Of course you can make an account to the blog, so that you can help other community members too.
Our website: https://eppyhelp.wixsite.com/site
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eppy_help/
This website has a few owners: @emma.el, @Vaneska, @skyesepisodees, @maddy_roleplayz, @xetic, @ayesha2
54511210_2053314548302628_8545434633414639616_n

8 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re still working on it, but I couldn’t access a single doc.

1 Like

Ok I’ve accessed the docs now and I have some advice:

1. Provide substantial information. If you’re going to make someone click off the forums and onto your website and then onto a google doc after that? There better be more than 3 points on there or you’re not going to get a very good retention rate.
  2. You can’t choose the price of gems, so your gem article has a lot of inconsistencies.
  3. Focus on something new that you can give to the community. A lot of the stuff you have on there has been done before by multiple people, so find your niche.
6 Likes

@Anniekjuh.X your thread was flagged for being created in the incorrect section of the forums. Please move it to Episode Fan Community as this has to do with Episode and does not belong in the General Chat. Thanks and if you need help with this please private message me. :smiley:

Thank you for your feedback! The first doc wasn’t finished and I added 6 more tips and will be adding more later. The gems I was a little confused about because I heard you could chose how many you use but I guess not! I will be adding some docs that aren’t so basic later but focusing on the basic ones right now! Thanks again Shannii!

It’s not so much basic vs advanced stuff. It’s more… find something that’s not been done on Episode yet and hold onto that.

Like with my website, people had rarely focussed on actually writing a story, as most websites were dedicated to scripting and the visual side of things. So I filled in a gap by making a website to give people tips on things like characters and plot.

Find your gap and run with it

2 Likes

They can’t read every single website about Episode if they’re all similar! So what sets yours apart from the other websites? What makes it worth clicking onto?

3 Likes

When I say “basic” I mean things that have been done before! :blush:

1 Like

Ohhh! Good point!!

1 Like

You’re a new website! It might not be a good idea to do the same things that other, more well-known websites have done before.

I mean, if I need help with my directing, I already have Joseph Evans and Dara. I wouldn’t need to find something new.

And I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but a few people would probably click on my website if they needed help with their characters or story, so they wouldn’t need another place for those, really.

Find something that makes your website different!

2 Likes

I’ll talk to all the creators of the website and we can come up with something! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Funny you’re even talking about this. :sweat_smile: I mean, if you’re going to make a website, you do need to plan out the content and what’s your main goal for it.

1 Like

You can read our main goals on our website:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just feel that you should have finished these things before you advertised. But thank you for making changes though. I’m reading some of the stuff you’ve added right now.

2 Likes

We have our main goal. We just need to find what we are going to do to separate it from other websites. Our goal is to help small episode authors! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love that you guys are doing this. You guys have my support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Little question: how are you going to do that? Do you have a clear battle strategy?

1 Like

Just a point: A little of the information you have on the website needs more depth into the explanation. For example, the Gem choices one and animated overlay. Inclusing, some of the information on there is just easily accessible on the forums. Or just regular information given from Episode. If you want to make a website different, do something others would need help with and has not been discussed much. Not things that have been multiple of times.

1 Like

Yeah. We aren’t finished with the website so…