Episode i'm tired of this crap!

EPISODE HOW R U TODAY?? I AM TIRED OF THIS CODE OT WORKING.

@overlay OVERlAY create NEWSFLASH HARDLY WORKS FOR ME ANYMORE AND I AM TIRED OF IT. THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL TO HAVE A CODE ON YOUR SITE THAT DOESN’T EVEN WORK MOST OF THE TIME I WANT THIS TO WORK I WANT TO USE IT I WANT O BE ABLE TO ADD, AND REMOVE IT!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!! @Cass @Ryan @Trinady

Hi there, I understand you issue but please be calm about situations like this. Their codes are not usually wrong…
It also depends on what character style your using. For all the different styles the codes will be different. I have tried using some animations from Ink Style on my Limelight Style just to test and some work and some don’t. Is it possible this is one of your mistakes or confusions? When watching tutorials on youtube sometimes the poster is not very clear on what style he or she is using. Please keep this in mind. Hope this helps!

-Cydnie :rose: :purple_heart:

It works for me in INK. I have to adjust the shift, scale, and opacity, otherwise then it won’t work.

Example:
@overlay ENCLOSED TOTE POMERANIAN CREAM PINK PALE create
&overlay ENCLOSED TOTE POMERANIAN CREAM PINK PALE shifts to 262 163
&overlay ENCLOSED TOTE POMERANIAN CREAM PINK PALE scales to 0.154 0.154
&overlay ENCLOSED TOTE POMERANIAN CREAM PINK PALE opacity 1 in 0

An alternative to your overlay would be just add it to the background at the beginning and set the opacity to 0.

Example:
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with OVERLAY to 1.000 100 100
&overlay OVERLAY opacity 0 in 0

I’ve used Overlay commands recently too
Everything is aright
Perhaps if you share your script with us we can diagnose the problem

Thank you! I think it worked! :smiley:

She does it again :ok_hand:t3:

Hi @Trying_To_Help! Happy to see you got the help you were looking for. Closing thread :v:t2: