Episode iOS App Version 17.00 Update

I am sorry but I laughed cause my reaction was like (not trying to be rude) “Of course IOS is getting an update and we can’t have the fanmail back yet” (I appreciate the work on testing it out tho) but then I read on and they are taking it away from IOS too. :laughing:

2 Likes

episode really just hates fanmail

6 Likes

@Liz
Wait, what’s gonna happen to the emojis if we already have countless episodes that use them?!

Will this negatively affect our stories?! Like are we supposed to go through every single episode of every story and remove them all?! :weary:

Btw: The ideas you listed really don’t make for a better experience.

8 Likes

just made a topic about this; the entire page looks a lot brighter on my end and hurts my eyes :"))

3 Likes

Same here, awful for sensitive eyes.

6 Likes

What is the purpose of getting rid of value pack purchases? Are you going to make all VIP membership options the same for all users then? I’m stupidly paying for it even though I’m getting free tickets for official stories instead of community stories. If you’re going to offer different options to different users we should be able to choose our preference.

3 Likes

…how is removing a bunch of assets the community uses 24/7 an improvement

12 Likes

Well I can safely say this update sucks!

3 Likes

Am I the only one who doesn’t have a clue what sharing moments is?!

2 Likes

This right here… says everything that needs to be said!!!

4 Likes

What do they mean by taking out value packs purchases?

1 Like

Like are they taking off the amethyst VIP version? Cause that’s the one I have and would like to keep. :weary:

Thinking the same thing. Like I have an Andriod and I’d like to leave a good feedback on a story. It’s been too long, and still nothing.

2 Likes

I always wanted to reply on stories to some authors many don’t have Instagram. It sucks.

5 Likes

Honestly… I dislike the fact that the script is shortened and it takes more time to scroll down…

5 Likes

If you use Chrome, I suggest downloading the extension “Dark Reader” I’ve been using it for a few years and find it very helpful!

Tagging @StoriesByRayna since she made a comment about sensitive eyes :slight_smile:

Also, if you can, look in your computer settings to see if there’s a blue light filter. It will help as well!

2 Likes

I think this means the share feature (when you can share a story’s link.)

Okay, that’s kinda cool, but why are they planning to temporarily take away so many things?

Excuse me? So you mean to tell me we won’t be able to promote our stories with links?

Yes! :clap: Thank! :clap: You!