Episode iOS App Version 21.00 Update

Hello Episodians,

A couple of months ago we let you know that a few of your favorite app features were taking a break from the app while we made some updates to the iOS version of Episode. Well, we are pleased to announce that starting today those features will be making their comeback.

When it becomes available to you, you can download and update to version 21.00 of Episode. In this version, you will find the return of…

• Fan mail
  • Emoji
  • In-app Help Desk and FAQ (the web based version is also still available)
  • Sharing moments

PLUS, we’ve added:

• Expressive mouths for characters
  • Updates to Story Cards

We really appreciate your patience and support as we work on making our app the best it can be! If you have feedback, comments or questions you can send in a support ticket or post below.

With love,

The Episode Team

23 Likes

awesome news! just putting it to update now!

1 Like

18 Likes

Hooray!

2 Likes

cool!!!

1 Like

For anyone who wants to see what they look like now:

17 Likes

Yay!!! :blush:

What… what are expressive mouths :sob:

10 Likes

@Tory does the date of a story’s last update only appear if it was updated in the last month or will the dates eventually extend as this iOS update gets older?
And does it display “Last updated __________” if you published your story again to make your changes live even if you haven’t published a new chapter?

3 Likes

@Tory What are expressive mouths?

4 Likes

This is lovely! But can someone explain what “Sharing Moments” and “Expressive Mouths” are?

1 Like

Sharing moments is like you are able to share a story you like.

1 Like

Oh like that. Thanks!

1 Like

Nice!

I wonder if it will be available for android yet?

6 Likes

what are expressive mouths, I gotta know!!1!@1!!

4 Likes

Like to know too

1 Like

By “expressive mouths” do you mean the teeth that I noticed when reading my friends story?!

If so, they look kinda weird now… not gonna lie. I was used to seeing white blocks in their mouth, not actual teeth markings… which make the teeth look slightly less white due to the lines used to separate each tooth.

3 Likes

sharing moments? is this where you can share screenshots to messages, instagram, gmail, and save to your photos? because i need that feature back :woman_standing:

1 Like

I don’t think they are… I feel like the teeth have always been there. :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: or at least been there for awhile

4 Likes

Can someone show the expressive mouths?