Episode is Hiring!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know most of the community are too young or not in the right place (I love the midwest and wouldn’t drop out of school even for this awesome opportunity) but I just want to point out how awesome it is they’re posting this to the community.

They could easily have said that most forum users are underage and not posted this here, but they clearly care enough about the community and having people on staff who genuinely like their service.

Thanks Episode <3

Right? You’d think they would have a deactivate account option but nope.

I agree that there’s a lot of things Episode needs to fix (not being hypocritical with their flagging of mature content on creator stories versus official stories, having more diverse animations/clothing options/body types, and making the forums even more versatile) but at the end of the day we’re all here because we enjoy the community and the app.

Episode staff have given us so much- a forum for creators, a direct line to offer imput, shelves to promote our stories. At the end of the day they’re far from perfect. But at least this one example shows that they care for their community and staff.

Reminder to all forum members: Please keep this conversation on the topic of the thread. Any users who attempt to engage in off-topic or inappropriate discussions will be silenced and/or suspended. Thanks :slight_smile:

what_did_i_just_read__by_devgrah2857-d883qf2

I hope you don’t mind me asking but are you planning on applying? :sweat_smile:

Heck no! :smile: