Episode is Hiring!

Don’t do it :smile: :smile: :smile:

4 Likes

:laughing: Yeah, I think I’m gonna stick with Canada for a little while longer :joy:

2 Likes

Hit every criteria except for the last. Wish I could relocate :grin:.

I’m like 4 hours away but I ain’t tryna move nowhere :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

I’d apply for the job but I live all the way in the UK

3 Likes

I’d apply but I just moved back to LA a few months ago.
Maybe someday. :sweat:

1 Like

Cries in 13 years old

6 Likes

Old enough, could relocate (got fam in that area that I could live with) but… That’s a lot.

1 Like

Everyone is like “I would apply but I have a problem with relocating”

Me “I would go broke just to leave my town, unfortunately I don’t meet the age requirement”

5 Likes

Agreed. Too bad I’m not old enough.

Realized

Damnit why am I broke now.

Plus after looking at these replies, I could move anywhere but I’m too lazy to sign up.

same :sweat:

1 Like

Oop

1 Like

Well I’m too young, and relocating isn’t an option. Good luck finding someone though. :woman_shrugging:

I applied, got accepted, PACKING MA BAGS!!!

i’m lying

Exactly! You just spoke my mind!
I really need to know

1 Like

It’s dumb to hire black people? :thinking:

2 Likes

If you would’ve read the replies you would understand that that wasn’t what she meant. Why even bring this up again this thread was months ago?

7 Likes

I agree, but I think she meant so episode can have a diverse person from a different background POV.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

But diversity doesn’t matter, in a business sense. What does matter is that everyone there has had a good education and can do their job well. If, hypothetically, I ran a business, and there were no black people right for the job, guess what? I’m not hiring any black people. I’m not just going to hire someone to sit there and look pretty.

1 Like