Episode keeps crashing HELP!

Since yesterday every time ive tried opening episode it crashes like it wont open at all and i have tried literally everything to fix it.
Are any of you experiencing the same or have in the past if so what did you do?
Im afraid that this problem wont go away and if it does after a long period of time i will have to catch up on so much.

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem! It hasn’t been working for 2 days now. The app keeps closing itself when it’s still on the loading page and i have no idea what to do about it. I’ve tried everything except deleting the app because I don’t have my information saved anywhere so i will lose everything if i delete the app.
I’ve had this problem before and usually restarting my phone or change wifi and wait a bit worked but never has it taken this long to be fixed so i’m not sure what to do now…

1 Like

Yeah im scared that if i delete episode everything will be gone.
But i have tried everything else i even reported the problem to the episode support team but they just send me some tips like turning my phone on and of but nothing worked.
Now im just frustrated.

1 Like

Ugh, not another universal glitch. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

If you decide to delete the app to reinstall it, make sure to write down your username and password that episode’s give you in the settings on the app under Restore using username and password. If you created an account on the app using either Facebook or Google, you will be able to restore the game using these.

2 Likes

It so far only crashes for me when I play test my story, and I press ‘Reset Story Progress’ in Navigation. Either way, whatever update they did broke both portal and app again.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m having the same problem, in addition to my app also being zoomed in (and yet the codes for things like the position of characters are extremely tiny). I’ve sent in a ticket though, so hopefully, a solution will come soon. :slight_smile: Deleting the app and reinstalling it is not it (but you can find your details in the settings so you can sign in without fear of losing anything) :sweat_smile: It’s something to do with the random automatic update my app went through the other day.

1 Like

The thing is that since i can’t get past the loading page on episode i obviously can’t go to my settings to find my username and password so deleting the app is not an option for me. It’s been like 4 days now and i still can’t load into the app so i guess it was the universe telling me to stop spending so much time on the app or sm lol. I’m also not sure how i can notify episode of this problem…

2 Likes

You can report a ticket here https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Same problem

Okay couple of questions and suggestions for anyone on this thread who is still having an issue:

1. Did you submit a ticket?
  2. Did this start after updating the app?
  3. Could you try to offload and reload the app, and either update your support ticket or me to let us know if that helps? This article explains how to do that: If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
1 Like

Yes…
Yes…
I tried it

Hey, did you manage to fix this problem? I’m having the same trouble :grimacing:
I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling, offloading the app, restarting my phone but nothing works and there’s no update to be done

1 Like