Episode Library Glitch?!

Hi, guys I just had a quick question. The stories that I am currently reading seem to have disappeared or gone to the bottom of my library. Usually a story that I am currently reading will be the first story in my library but for some reason it’s moving all the way down to the bottom of the library. I don’t understand why this is happening. Is anyone else having this issue??

3 Likes

I’m new to this forum and I just had this happen with a story I was reading not even an hour ago but it just disappeared from my favorites and I can’t remember the title or author

2 Likes

YESSS the same thing happend to me a few minutes ago. Is this a bug or a permanent change?

3 Likes

I would love to know the same I wish I followed the author when I had the chance

1 Like

Do you remember what the story was about maybe I can help?

2 Likes

I think it may be a bug because I have been using episode all day and this wasn’t happening earlier.

3 Likes

yeah, maybe I can help as well. Could you possibly describe the story?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it started with a D and the main character you name after yourself but your a FBI agent undercover trying to catch a con man named peter who is also a love interest and your best friend is Vivian

1 Like

Yes I noticed the same thing

3 Likes

This is a bug, send a support ticket to the team so they can fix the issue. I just finish reading couple of magicka entries and not getting any problems, but i will check and see.

3 Likes

Now for author profiles, the Episode team is working on something regarding those, so best to save story to your favs next time.

1 Like

I did but when I went to my favorites an hour later it was absolutely gone

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess it is a bug. So weird, huh?

1 Like

Yes, It just happened to me not five minutes ago. I just reported it to episode and I was on the forums for this issue. When I went to search for my stories, they indicated they were still my favorites by they weren’t in my favorites tab. I didn’t look at the bottom though so they might be down there. Glad I’m not the only one because it will be more important for episode to get this fixed. I was so confused and I hope they get it fixed soon.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness everyone I feel so goofed I slowly looked throw my favorites and the author changed the cover art and for some reason it was in the middle of my favorites but it’s called sweet deception

That’s what happened to me too, every time I read a story it will go down to the bottom and it’s very annoying because I have to scroll down

I hope Episode fixes this

1 Like

I’m glad that you figured it out in the end though.