Episode LibraryπŸ“š [WAITING LIST FULLπŸ“]

Heyy S!:heart:
Your review is going to do @episodenoelle!:books:
Thank you so much for requesting and we will give our best for the best experience with our libraryπŸ“

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this :heart_decoration:

Password: Epi LibraryπŸ“š

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance/Mystery/Drama
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon, chapters are 9-10mins long)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

1 Like

Hey!:heart:
As our waiting list is currently full your request will do someone’s who’s space opens up sooner!:books:
Thank you for requesting!:memo:

1 Like

Didn’t realize that, sorry! And thank you so much for accomodating! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello @mateepi and @episodenoelle! Thanks for creating this thread! It would mean a lot if any of you could also review my story!:see_no_evil::sparkling_heart:

Story Title: Call of Duty

Author: Katherine Evans

Description:
Isabella has been assigned as an undercover agent to arrest a crime lord. With a materialistic, rich, and arrogant bad boy as her partner, can she succeed?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5281177222316032

More details:

Password: Epi LibraryπŸ“š

2 Likes

Hey!:heart:
As our waiting list is currently full your request will do someone’s who’s space opens up sooner!:books:
Thank you for requesting!:memo:

Hello! I’m happy to inform you that that I finished your review! :memo:

Author:@Amberlyn
Description: Everyone around you is pressurising you to settle down. You’ve been on several dates but nothing is working out. What happens when you meet HIM?
Rating:
β€’ Coding and directing – Coding and directing is really nice especially the clothing game. Overall it’s not really complicated which I like because I always say that better be simple than complicated if you don’t know how to do it because than it doesn’t look very good sometimes. I noticed that on some scenes where characters aren’t directly in front of β€žcameraβ€œ you can notice that we can see part of character’s foot and we can’t see the other part. It’s not really a mistake but I think if it would look better that we can see the whole foot or we can’t see foot at all. Everything else was pretty good and I didn’t notice any other mistakes.

β€’ Grammar – Grammar is really good. There aren’t any grammar mistakes and you described everything that happened with wide vocabulary. You used words like dude and bro to describe how someone’s talking and it really has important part because we got that vibe of character.

β€’ Overall – Idea of story is pretty good and I like that kind of stories. The scene where Deola got kidnapped is really well written and I really like it. We can already connect with characters which is great, storyline is not rushed and we can see you really planned this out. I really enjoyed reading it and I will definetley continue! Good luck!

1 Like

Hello! :heart:
I’m happy to inform you that I finished your review! :memo:
I really enjoyed reading your story! :books:

Author:@sonder.author
Descrption: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜© πΏπ‘’π‘›π‘˜π‘Ž π‘…π‘’π‘‘π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘Œ π‘šπ‘œπ‘π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘–π‘˜π‘™π‘Žπ‘’π‘  𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. πΏπ‘’π‘›π‘˜π‘Ž 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘€π‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜© π‘Ž π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘–π‘˜π‘™π‘Žπ‘’π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π˜©π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘. π‘Šπ˜©π‘’π‘› πΏπ‘’π‘›π‘˜π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‚π‘Šπ‘ π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘Žπ‘”π‘’π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘π˜©π‘’π‘¦ π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘šπ‘’π‘’π‘‘. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘™π‘œπ‘ π‘’π‘  π˜©π‘–π‘šπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ 𝑖𝑛 π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑑. (𝐿𝐿) πΆπ˜©π‘œπ‘–π‘π‘’π‘  𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜© π‘šπ‘’π‘™π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘™π‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘  π‘’π‘›π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘.)
Rating:
β€’ Coding and directing – First of all, I really like point system. It shows that you put a lot of work in your story and It’s pretty well done. In some parts of the story text is not followed by animation but that’s really small mistake and I noticed it because I’m writing this and reading at the same time. On some scenes characters walk out smallar and get bigger as they walk. I know how to fix it so if you need any help feel free to ask. I noticed that on scene where Hilda shows up after Lance leaves in 1st chapter she walks in really, really fast and gets bigger. Again, if you need any help I’m here.

β€’ Grammar – There aren’t any grammar mistakes and you described charaters pretty good based on how they talked. There are not really much things to say about grammar.

β€’ Overall – I noticed that there are a lot bolded black lines so maybe you should just bold the most important lines. I love how you used sound and it really added the vibe to some scenes.

Thank you so much for reading :blob_hearts:
I really appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

It’s not like that in my preview. I’m gonna check it. :pensive:

Thank you for reading and reviewing, dear. :blush: :blush:

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, I finished your review! :memo:

Author: @jellyepi11211
Description: After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.
Rating:
β€’ Coding and directing – I really enjoyed how you overall coded. I really liked when the character was about to walk on screen, and the characters in front of her would go off to the side. I saw this quite a lot, and I thought it was really smart. Directing wise, I also enjoyed it. I liked the zooms, and I thought your transitions were nice. The only thing I saw that I thought could improve, was the speech bubbles. Sometimes they wouldn’t be on the character that was speaking, or they would be closer to the ground instead of on the character. But other than that, I thought everything was perfect!

β€’ Grammar – You had little to no spelling/punctuation mistakes, and it was very easy to read. I also enjoyed how you’d introduce the characters as it gave an overview of who they are, and how they may be like.

β€’ Overall – Your story seemed really thought out, and I may keep reading it! I loved the cover of your story, and the overall theme of it (personally, I’m a sucker for romance.) I started falling in love with some of the characters, and I hope to keep reading more. I wish you the best on your writing journey!

2 Likes

Could you please review my story if it isn’t to much :pleading_face: thank you sm I appreciate it !
Password : Epi LibraryπŸ“š
story title: Breaking My Psychoβ€˜s Walls
β€’author: Neserin.creating
β€’description: The Infamous Psychopath Ayden Walter goes undercover to a Highschool to catch a Serial Killer. Does he achieve his goal? But let’s just say it isn’t a basic Story :wink: Find out!
β€’link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4953736586592256
I Hope you will somehow like it :nerd_face::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! Good luck with your story, it’s amazing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this! Here are my details.

Story title: Summer Adventure
Author: kay.episode
Description: Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368
Password: Epi Library:books:

2 Likes

Hello! We are willing to take your requests but after we finish our recent! (Our waiting list is full as it says in the title.)
Thank you for requesting!:heart:

2 Likes

We are closed until a few empty spots opens up on our waiting list!:books:

Hello, I finished your review! :memo:
Hope this helps! :books:

Author: @Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people, waging a
one-woman on crime.

Rating:
β€’ Coding and directing – Throughout the story, I saw very few mistakes in your coding. An example was when I was watching one scene, and the character disappeared while exiting in a car. I suggest doing extra proof-reading! Although I saw some (very few) mistakes in your coding, there were also good scenes with your coding that I enjoyed. An example I’d say is her fighting scenes. The punching, dodging, blocking etc. looked like it was done really well. Overall, I think your directing/coding looked very nice.

Grammar:
Sometimes you’d forget to add periods at the end of your sentences, and there would be misplaced commas. Your punctuation was mainly good in the story, but occasionally I would see these mistakes in the sentences you would write. I recommend proof-reading as much as you possibly can again!

Overall:
I really liked your story. It seems like you put a lot of thought into it, and I appreciate that. The emotion that is shown in the story really enlightens me, and I’d be happy to read more. The mini games were also really fun to do, I love when authors include them. I wish you luck on the rest of your story!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.