Well hello there lovely people of this community,
So just recently a few authors have planned and will be organising an official Episode meetup in
LONDON CITY at July 28th, 2018 (Saturday).
It will be an open event, meaning EVERYONE (authors, readers, editors etc.) is welcome!
We’d all LOVE to see you there. FYI this is mainly going around on Instagram so I decided to set up a quick forum post to involve the whole Episode community, including those who do not have an Instagram account.
Several attendees will be speaking (like public speaking, the kind that makes you stutter and your heart race lol) excluding me cause I’m a sack of potatoes especially when it comes to public speaking and there will be plenty of enough time to chit-chat, ask your favourite author(s) the questions you’ve been dying to ask, get some personal tips & advice from authors and editors alike, fangirl over your episode crushes with your fellow readers, make new friends and simply have a great time altogether!! It’ll be so much fun I can smell it already.
To give you a little snippet of several authors whose presence have already been confirmed:
- Bronte (Meetup Organiser) known for her stories H&V: Eros and Becoming Queen Bee.
- Lucas (Meetup Organiser) known for his stories Dirty Sexy Teenagers and How To Stop Cupid’s Arrow.
- Katrine (Meetup Organiser) known for her stories Becoming You and Rising Star.
- Andrienne known for her stories The Gambler and Dream Job: The Tension.
- Viola known for her stories Dark Dreams and Destined.
- Naemi known for her stories The Lovely One and Enemies With Benefits.
- Sandra known for her stories Moving In and Love & War.
- Mette known for her stories The Teacher and The Assassin: Femme Fatale.
- JOSEPH EVANS (sorry ima fangirl) known for his stories Soulbound, The Secret of Rain and The Last Goodbye.
… aaaand of course many more to come!
oh right I am an author too hi i wrote tangled love but no one cares i know lol bye
So far, we already have over a 100 attendees! And we would love it if you’re going to be part of raising that number
If you cannot be there, we understand! The UK isn’t geographically reachable for everyone of course, and we know there are costs that need to be taken into account. But don’t sweat! We’ll be live-streaming the whole thing (we’ll try at least) so you can still be there in spirit
Comment down below if you’ll be joining this VERY FUN EVENT (ok sorry i sound like a crappy ass promoter i swear im just excited) and don’t forget to confirm your presence by signing up on the website! Click RSVP and fill in your details, takes like 2 minutes.
Anyways, thanks for your attention and we look forward to welcome you with open arms!