Episode Male Char Glitch

Hey so I’m sure that if you have been reading/creating stories on episode recently you’ve noticed that the male lip is shortened for some animations such as arms_crossed or walk_neutral (idk if this is just for uneven lip style), but I was wondering if anyone new anything about it or when it will be fixed?

1 Like

I swear I saw something off about it too. I only noticed this happened to the characters with the uneven lips. Like when they do the arms crossed animation, they have a straight face instead of them smiling. I’m sure it was just Episode lowkey trying to improve on the animation even though they said they are done with ink :thinking: This is going to apply to all male characters but, ever notice that everytime they do the talk_angry_accuse… their lips disappears for a few seconds? :thinking::flushed:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed that too…
It might be that episode are low-key tryna put us off ink by messing up some of the animations :woman_shrugging:

But I have some characters with the smirk lips and they do the glitch thing as well where the lips go all weird?

1 Like

See

2 Likes

Tbh they look like they have a resting bitch face :upside_down_face: Regardless of them messing with the animations, a little glitch ain’t gonna affect me with ink :triumph:

1 Like

mhm. it’s supposed to have the little curved line but it doesn’t which makes me really sad :(( if ink starts glitchin up a lot i’ll literally cry because it’s my favorite style :joy::skull:

1 Like

omg yes!1!1 so i filed a support ticket and they haven’t replied me yet but I will update you guys hehe

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App since this sounds like a glitch. (Not sure if Portal or App so we can move it if need be). :smiley: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yes!!!I feel like not enough ppl are talking about this.WHAT is this???Are they gonna fix it???I need answers😒

1 Like

ikr omg

btw, I just wanted to let you guys know that they fixed it, yay!!!

1 Like