Episode memes LOLOLOOLOLOLOOLLOL

:joy: this is sad but true

3 Likes

That is not true at all tbh.

2 Likes

Mmmm okay. I’m not here for an argument so okay

1 Like

We have opinions love. You are free to express your like for the meme. :relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I mean, its your opinion right? :sneezing_face::face_with_monocle: Go head.

1 Like

14 Likes

Yeah. :relieved::blush: you kind, wise, Queen

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Just a reminder though, it’s highly unlikely they’re ever going to release their hidden assets:

A lot of Episode’s hidden assets are on places like Pintrest, and it’s gotten out of hand. If I had to guess, they probably were at risk for a lawsuit, and needed to crack down hard.

And it’s been mentioned before, but in order to keep things running smoothly, Episode releases content on a schedule, and the community being upset with the re-enforcement isn’t going to change much.

Even if they wanted to put the baseball ball outfits on the backburner, we may never see the hidden assets released because of their agreements to these other entities. I know everyone wants to make their stories with some of this stuff, but Episode has to protect themselves from being sued by the companies that have the rights to it.

8 Likes

11 Likes

2vslz4

10 Likes

:clap:t2::joy::joy:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Is this gonna be another thread where people argue and flag each other instead of learning how to agree to disagree on stuff? Let’s keep it light hearted this time.

Funny memes BTW

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Make this a POSITIVE AREA FOR MEMES, pls keep the peace.

1 Like

Please, its all light hearted humour

2xq6ht

4 Likes

haha :rofl: