🤪 Episode Memories 🥰

I lost my story too, published in 2017 and it got banned. Even though I find nothing wrong with it, the Episode reviewer did. Sometimes bad things happen, we just gotta keep moving forward :100:

Meeting you @fraud , it is an amazing memory, my mind is jiffy on how our paths crossed, maybe it was your Secret Santa thread :sweat_smile: :christmas_tree: But I appreciate you a lot, you’re really kind and an amazing friend, thank you :heart:

3 Likes

I really didn’t expected this. You called me friend :sob:. Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! I think it was when I tried to help someone with choices within choices and just referred them to your thread haha. They got the help they needed but not from me :joy:. But my memory isn’t the best either, it could have been the Secret Santa thread. Just so you know, I thought it was really cool that you liked the idea! (I was fan girling a bit because you’re so cool and amazing!)

Wow thank you @JemU776 ! You’re such a kind and generous person and not to mention an amazing friend too :yellow_heart:. I’m so happy to be your friend! :heart:

4 Likes

Bump :kiss:

1 Like

Putting it here:

:yay: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Here are some kind words from @JemU776 to me that I’ve bookmarked because I thought they were really cool. :sunglasses::star2::two_hearts: FYI, they were all posted during the pre-mostestestxinfinity era.

I also have a funny memory with @TheParisLover from when I was a clueless newbie! :laughing::rofl: (I still am.)

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/closed-character-headshots-shop/303015/40?u=fraud

The confusion for the requester :joy::sweat_smile: (And it doesn’t help that I edit my replies a thousand times lol, it’s a bad habit.)

These may not be old memories, but they’re still memories I cherish :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

:joy: :blob_hearts:

I cherish them too :yay: iloveu :chef: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s because I fangirl and get excited really easily over stuff :joy: :nerd_face:, must find them again :smiling_imp:

Love you too @JemU776! :sparkling_heart: (I’ve written mostestestxinfinity so much that it comes up as a suggested word on my keyboard lol)

3 Likes

Bump ^^

1 Like

Bump, does anyone else miss late 2018-early 2019 forums, the good old days lol :laughing:

1 Like

Bump :butterfly:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

May 2017 - May 2018
May 2018 - May 2019
May 2019- May 2020

I have officially been active on Episode for three years, oh wow, time flew by pretty fast XD :joy: :lol:

2 Likes

Wooow! :exploding_head: Congratz!!! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Adding another year, May 2020 - May 2021

Oh wow, 4 consecutive years :scream: :lol: time is sooooo fast!!!

2 Likes

Adding to my forums screenshot collection, 2021:

Miss the golden Era, used to be so lively and fun :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :blob_sun:

BUMP!!!