Episode mobile app loss of connection

So whenever I try to load stories I always have a connection failure, no matter which story. I have tried to contact episode and fix the matter, but I have not got an answer. Someone help please it’s been like this for weeks!!!

Hello @Kwayne04, this is Sydney the Moderator. Sorry to hear about your issue. :frowning: I’d like to ask a few questions to figure out what we can do. :smiley:

First off, when you contacted Episode, did you submit a help ticket to the support team? :smiley:

I have sumbitted a help ticket and tried to respond when I got and answer and have got no response for a few weeks.

Hi @Kwayne04! I hope you are having a terrific day, can you send me a screenshot of the issue? But, if you are trying to log in or create an account on Episode and you are experience an error, here is my method…

1. Get your backup id and password, Incase it deletes your data. It’s located in settings.
  2. Uninstall Episode.
  3. Reinstall Episode.
  4. Check if the log in works.

For some people, it tends to work. But, it’s different for everyone. I hope this works if you are experiencing that particular issue.

If what I just explained is NOT your issue, you can uninstall and reinstall it. It might help! Just in case, have your backup ID and password.

I hope it works! :slight_smile:

@EllieThatWriter IT WORKED YOU LITERALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!! Ican finally play my favorite story!!THANK YOU!

No problem! Enjoy your reading! :slight_smile: