Episode Mobile App won't stay open

Have anyone else been experiencing the Episode Mobile App not working properly after an update? I open the app this evening and it stated that I needed to get the latest version and after that when I pull up the app it opens and closes out immediately by itself. Is there a known issue. Or do I need to delete and reinstall the app?

3 Likes

Yes, I have a similar problem, I deleted episode and re-downloaded it, a few time because it keeps saying it has not been updated since December 2nd and the new update was February 27th so I have been trying to get the new version, but it’s not working, and then it says upgrade on the app but when I press it it doesn’t take me to upgrade it. I don’t know if it’s the app or google play.

2 Likes

Yeah me too! I am facing the exact same crisis right now.

After several attempts of deleting and reinstalling the app I was finally able to open the app.
So what did was after reinstalling the app i again went to the Google playstore and clicked on the episode app. There was an update option available, so I clicked it and it enabled me to open the app. But I wasn’t able to find any difference in the functioning of the app despite of making all the constant attempts of updating the app.

1 Like

do you guys have an android?

1 Like

Hiiii everyone! I’m so sorry to see that this is happening :crying_cat_face: . Please submit a ticket to the Episode support team here with the details of what’s happening. They should be able to help you with the app issues that you are experiencing. Sorry and thanks! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

After the update I haven’t had issues with it closing, but everything looks bigger, and I got a message saying that Profiles are being updated and won’t be accessible until the next update.

Then, I was reading a community story that took gems for a choice! Is this new? Is it all related? :thinking:

1 Like

Every time I start to load a story, its stops loading.

1 Like

I’m an iphone user.

1 Like

@Lanafruit thanks for your suggestions, I’m finally able to get into the app after the deleting and reinstalling it. I was afraid to do so at first because I was concerned if I knew my password. But thanks, I tried everything the support team told me and nothing worked, but oh my gosh, I’m so happy you posted, because now I’m able to use the app again. :raised_hands: I think that emoji means appreciative. If not forgive me. :smiley:

3 Likes

No problem, I was able to get into the app too (:smile: and thank you so much (:two_hearts:

2 Likes

I am also facing the same problem…

Oh no :astonished:! Feel free to try what @Shannen-C recommended or please submit a support ticket to the team and they will happily help. Thanks and sorry for any troubles :blush:

Omg me too I thought it was just me, I don’t know why this happened

I tried everything still it is not working.It asks me to upgrade and keeps loading. I really enjoy reading stories in episode. Please help me solve this issue…