Episode music not working anymore

For some reason, the music on the app stopped working. I tried restarting my phone and the app itself and it still doesn’t work. The volume on my phone is on and it isn’t on vibration mode. Can someone help me?

4 Likes

I think it’s Episode’s bug…Episode and forums both has gone crazy after the update!!!
Sorry Episode :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It’s frustrating honestly even tho like the update is nice

1 Like

Weird, the first half of my episode story in the portal and app doesn’t play any music even tho i coded it.

(Excluding the intro, it works perfectly fine somehow)

Only the second half of my story on the portal and app plays music. This is so annoying cause i put in music all the way for my story, and none of my beta readers can hear the music in the first half too. I really need episode to fix this, I’m publishing on 16 nov and if it doesn’t get fixed by then the reader experience would be very much ruined.

2 Likes

Ikkk! But you know what? I tried on another device and the volume worked fine and when I went back to my usual phone, it was working again

2 Likes

Nvm i figured out the issue, i forgot to set the volume for music, thats why it wasn’t working
Funny cause ive been dealing with this for 6 months and its all because of something i coded

2 Likes

Wow are you kidding? Haha at least u finally figured it out! My music is back too

1 Like

This is still a bug that keeps occurring. Soft closing the app doesn’t always work and I have more than enough phone memory left.