Episode Mystery Helpers

I suggest blocking them, and not replying to their comments.

there are trying everything to bring us down not all the member in the group just half and we tried but they just keep going on and on and onNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this is so frustrating UGHHHHH

maybe talk to them? Maybe they don’t care enough to try to bring you down (not tryna b rude)

Maybe you can kick the people that talks behind your back out of the group and find new members and make sure the people who were talking don’t get to your new members or else I don’t know what to say

there not in my group they left cause of the figting cause the member in the other group and the president they kept fighting

Or you can make another chat and add the people who is not talking behind your back and tell @Jeremy or @Ryan to close the other chat

its on discord

Awe I guess you can find other members that are going to be loyal for who you are and not for the pass

I feel like all of your comments are a passive agressive way of trying to attack episode Studio without actually saying their name. We tried to talk it out with you, and we ended up agreeing to just ignore each other. Please honor our agreement and stop commenting on this thread. Thank you!! :kissing_heart: