Episode new update

I thought this is only for iPhone users as there was also emojis kind of thing for iPhone users

Whatā€™s your username for episode if i want to follow?
And are you an author? On episode i mean.

Yes thatā€™s why you donā€™t have itā€¦
Its not just you there are many people that donā€™t have itā€¦

No I thinkā€¦
This will be or should be available for all the kinds of phone

Do you want to know mine episode account??

Yeah, I am an author actually! My name on Episode is Savanna W. and I only have one story out at the moment. Although, you can only read the first episode because Iā€™m completely revamping the rest. Thank you so much, do you want me to follow you too? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey of course i will follow you and read your story too.
And that would be nice of you to follow back :see_no_evil::heart:

1 Like

Sure whatā€™s your episode name??

I canā€™t find you

Itā€™s okay if you canā€™t, but my story is called Iā€™m So Confused if that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay let ne search this

Now i found you.
Followed :heart::raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Its the same as my profile name S.Dsana.

Which update was this?

Donā€™t know what itā€™s called but they will be adding feeds to our profiles where we can post statuses and stuff, but it is only being tested by some people at the moment :slightly_smiling_face: sorry if this isnā€™t the answer you are looking for

1 Like

I did hear all that you had said. Thank you. I was just checking if anyone knew when they were releasing it to the rest of the Episode users. Let me tag @Liz here to find out.

Yeah, hopefully they know something. Iā€™m really excited for this new update!

Me too. Iā€™m curious how it will play out. Any beta testers, please tell us more about it too.

1 Like

They said that right now Its available for some people but it should be for everyone, in some time :blush:

1 Like

According to the email that went out with the early release, along with the new update (which rolled out yesterday), the feature will be slowly released to other players and will hopefully be completed in the next few weeks.

2 Likes