Episode Nostalgia

I remember I got into Episode when the first season of Demi came out, with the likes of Glamanour Heights, Haunted, Campus Crush

Do you guys remember the old stories on the app, way back in like 2014/2015? Which one was your favorite? Mine has got to be Lovesick by Taylor Carson - one of the only comedies on this app that had me laughing out loud every episode. :’) Shame it was never finished…

And I’m talking about the oldddd stories lol.

6 Likes

I loved Always Talk to Strangers (it was probably a cliche . . . idk hahahah I can’t remember what it was about.) I also liked Brother My Brother (shame on myself for liking such a cliche story!)

I also liked both of the 30 days to find love & 300 days to find love. I read the second before the first and didn’t get some of the references, enjoyed it nevertheless.’

1 Like

Ahh, the good old days :joy: I don’t know if this was even out then (I’m pretty sure it was), but I loved Tangled Love

Besides Joseph Evans’ The Phoenix Prophecy, I really liked 30 Days to Find Love. If I’m not mistaken it was actually one of the first Episode stories to feature a POC as the MC.

2 Likes

Haha I remember the old Campus Crush.
I also liked Party Girls lol and Glamanour Heights (or something like that?).
I probably wouldn’t read any of those stories today, but they were great back then :rofl:

Omg I got into episode the exact same time as you,
Loved Campus Crush, Always Talk To Strangers, Party Girls, Tangled Love (Original) & more.
Honestly i’d still absolutely read these type of stories today.

1 Like

I absolutely loved Party Girls !!
I just now realized how short each episode is. Like click three times and the Episode is over.

Joseph Evan’s Original stories were pretty epic too. Ember Effect has a special place in my heart.

3 Likes

The Phoenix Prophecy too.
& yes Party Girls honestly could’ve condensed the 50+ eps into 25-30 long eps.
I also read the sequel Party Girls Rehab which was good

Ahahaha I read Brother My Brother too and I also liked it :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

tangled love (classic) was always my favourite, party girls, in another life ( something like that ), for my sister, I also love the non feature ones like finding ember, The royal crown (i think thats what it was called) i remember when the community was small but loveable, so innocent. I loved it, and i miss it. i find myself tearing up thinking about the old episode.

Sorry I keep editing it, I just keep remember the classics

Apparently Finding Ember is supposed to be updated this month? That’s what the author’s Instagram says…

I came around in late 2016, but from that epi-era, I loved The Pheonix Prophecy and Campus Crush, for sure.

Kill my love The orignial*
Jesus, Campus crush is everything! :heart:

I loved that “Tech Girl” story, with the black girl Savannah. And the one about the Pinks and Blacks. What was the name of that story?.. I loved the original Real Hollywood, Party Girls, the story about the band, Hunted, and the Phoenix Prophecy!

@loveyourself gir1.c0d3… something like that. I remember that! I loved it.

1 Like

Super Secret Cedar Hill

4 Likes

Campus Crush Classic
Real Hollywood Classic
Sister Swap
Super Secret Cedar Hill ( loved it but never finished, so Im re reading it now to see how it ends)
The Phoenix Prophecy
Soulbound
The ember effcet
Brother My Brother
Always Talk to strangers
finding mr wright
The Lives of Ginvera (my all time favourtie episode story)
Demi Lovato Path to Fame
My Brother’s Best Friend
Hunted
Professer Bunny
Bad Boy Bachelor Classic
I still read all of these today. I honestly just love the nostalgic feel and it has rlly special place in my heart.
I love classic so much. :slight_smile: x
I used to really like ink, (still do but I like classic better) but Classic is honestly just amazing :stuck_out_tongue:
As for limelight it’s okay but I haven’t found a good LL story yet

1 Like

Thanks! Mine too

Same

Does anybody else remember “Gemma Halliburtons guide to the zombie apocalypse”? It was the first story on episode that I got completely hooked on. Still love it to this day! :smile: