Episode not saving my story

So i’m at chapter 17 and when I press the save button There’s an annoying message keep coming and I can’t submit a ticket, My internet connection is good

Why is this happening? what am I supposed to do?

3 Likes

I think it’s because there’s an error in your script & Episode won’t let you save it until you correct it.

1 Like

No, there’s no error- your wifi connection is just slow at the moment. When you have an error it will say error in the error box. Also if your script is over 8k lines it won’t save

1 Like

That never happens lol. When you have an error it will let you know in the error box. It’s just a wifi thing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

really? it never lets me exit until i fix errors lol. maybe my computer is like that, idk

1 Like

it starts working finally :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

LOLLL. Your computer mad at you

2 Likes

it’s always mad at me & crashing all the time so it’s nothing new lmaoo. :sob::sob:

1 Like

I’ve got a script made of 10k lines and it lets me save?

1 Like

I don’t know what type of computer voodoo you got over there, but send some this waaaayyy

You may max out the limit at about 10k lines, the cc template may stretch that out though.

I hate this, What I do when the happen is highlight and copy your script and then refresh your internet then paste the script back in

1 Like

In the past there was no issue with the saving progress or to preview your story. It must be the websites issue and they need to fix it

Happens to me all the time. Episode should do something about this.

@Episode this is very inconvenient. My internet is fine but this keeps happening to me every minute. Please do something about this. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s not the laptop. The limit is about 30k I think

Is there any update on this? I’ve been having this problem for a few weeks now. I’ve made sure my script has no errors and not too long. I’ve also changed my web browser multiple times and it does that same thing on them. i still get either an error code or it just doesn’t save, preview or load. it’s made writing nearly impossible. i’ve went the route of copy the script and reloading the page then pasting and saving but right after that I run into the same exact problem.

Have you tried sending a support ticket?

I have not yet, was hoping someone may have found a fix before bringing it to their attention, but i will do so. Thanks.

1 Like

I get that warning sometimes too, however I only get it if I’m logged out so I have to log back in

1 Like