Episode on NEW phone

Heyy,
I got a new phone few days ago and I don’t want to lose my progress on the Episode App soo my question is how to save ´my Episode´ on my previous phone and then have all the progress on my current phone?

• Thanks in advance!

edit:
Also the problem I have is that I’m trying to restore my progress from Android to IOS

2 Likes

If you were signed into an account on your old phone, try logging in from your new phone and see if it works.

I already tried that and it wasn’t working

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me either.

@Jeremy @Sydney_H is there a reason for this? I also had the same issue but it doesn’t work.

1 Like

I heard that there isn’t a way to transfer your progresses on Episode from Android to iOS.

1 Like

That’s right

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:
But thank you for the answer :blush:

1 Like

It doesn’t work transferring from apple to android. they are 2 different operating system.
Your going to lose your progress sorry

@NoNameGirl @phlegmatic unfortunately it is impossible to transfer between Android and iOS devices, but what you can do is ask the support team via help ticket for help in regaining some of your lost assets.

@NoNameGirl I also moved this topic to Episode Fan Community since it’s related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

4 Likes

I also already contacted episode and got some free passes and such on my new device

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m glad it worked out for you. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks😀 the only thing that I didn’t got back are the progresses on the stories😥

1 Like

Happy to see this was taken care of for you @NoNameGirl :slight_smile: Closing the thread. Thanks all! :smiley: