Episode Optimistic (JOIN NOW)

NIGHTY IS LIVE!!! :scream:
I’m going to see what she’s drawing.

Haha…thanks.

For now on this is my future fam! :heart_eyes:

Wht do ya say? Open an account? I want to try lol

No😱
Here…it’s on YouTube. The best episode artist.

https://youtu.be/ZwBx0tYbW8s

I do all kinds of art. I have a drive. I will load up to here soon

Oh my godd this is soo damn good

Can I join the group

Sure just fill out the form pls!

SPOTS LEFT!

CODER’S

Clothing Makers!

Art scene creators

Overlays

Backgrounds!

Wizard-Clap-by-Markus-Magnusson

I’m good at coding, mind if I do that? I can’t really chat about it now as it is night time for me (I should have gone to sleep 30 mins ago…) But I’d love to join!

hello! omg i really love the concept of this group that helps the community but also spread positivity! i’d love to be a clothing maker if that’s okay. if so, would you need me to fill out the form? i also do various kind of arts but ive been busy lately and unsure if i could take more requests. i could still help with art requests whenever i have ample time though! oh, and im also a huge fan of nighty! looking forward to hearing from you soon. thank you !
:yellow_heart:

I can be a coder and a clothing maker!!! (do you just create stylish outfits)

this is an example of an outfit I created recently for the author

Hi, I would like to join. I’m an artist :slightly_smiling_face:

• What type of art do you do? Covers, Edits, Splashes, Banners
  • Will you be available? Yes
  • Something about yourself? I’m very patient and a bit shy sometimes
  • What apps do you use for your art? Ibis Paint and Pics Art

Examples:
78fb6b58e22fc80717a3d3f899e5eedf5d3f1af2_1_690x431
5efff18736a3b4c81144dc259f31829c76db0f6b_1_690x459
12a8b63e86cb77532e4000eddec5551eebdca484_1_608x500 21526457f4996e9ad8be1953dd62664573cc7436_1_230x500
148fcf52fcc307ffd2215d342e13ddd51fd0fa06_1_281x500

• What do you like to do when you’re bored? Drawing, watch Sherlock or read episode
  • How will we keep in touch with you? Discord, Forums, but I don’t have social media
  • Promise to bring no drama into the family? No worries, I don’t like drama either :wink:

Just fill out the form! :relaxed:

orig

Yes, We would like for you to fill out the form! So we can know more about you! :heart_eyes:

download%20(13)

Fill out the form and we will get to you! :wink:

tumblr_inline_miksrukgu71qz4rgp

Accepted!

tenor

Yes! Thanks so much! :kissing_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

No, Thank you!

sure !

• What type of art do you do? - everything, I guess? mostly pfp, covers, splashes and banners. I just started editing backgrounds.
  • Will you be available? - sure! tend to come less during weekdays because of school and stuffs though.
  • Something about yourself? - I’m a teen girl who enjoys making art whenever I have the time. I love reading, and I also play violin. Got so many ideas in my head but too lazy to write sometimes. I like to keep things organized and I love yellow! :yellow_heart: lastly, I’m quite awkward but I like interacting with other people.
  • What apps do you use for your art? - Ibis Paint X and some other secret weapons of mine.
  • Example of your art? -
click me!

more here ==> Sophbee's Art Request Thread | V2.0 | CLOSED TEMPORARILY

• What do you like to do when you’re bored - go for a walk / ride a bicycle, reading, editing, dreaming or watch Netflix/YouTube.
  • How will we keep in touch with you? I check out the forums daily, so reach me out anytime! You could even email me if it’s very important. I don’t have an Instagram yet.
  • Promise to bring no drama into the family?! - trust me, I hate dramas (on the forums) more than anything else. I won’t be here if I enjoy dramas lmao as I’m very picky when it comes to joining groups.

thank you!