Episode pauses Spotify

I want to listen to Spotify in the background of Episode while playing but whenever I try the music keeps pausing and it’s really frustrating. I have Episode itself on mute and it still won’t work. What can I do to solve this?

8 Likes

Keep your phone on silent and then play…It won’t happen…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…Btw Merry Christmas

1 Like

I tried doing this, but it still continues to pause whenever a new scene happens. I’m not sure why and it’s very confusing because it’s worked before.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

3 Likes

I see…then I don’t know cuz it works for me…:confused:

hmm, maybe you could use another app like musi

3 Likes

I’m assuming that spotify doesn’t work with episode like that because I had the same problem. Try soundcloud.

3 Likes

That’s odd when I use it it’s perfectly fine.
:thinking:

1 Like

I suggest using another music streaming app, like Musi or Soundcloud. It may be because some authors tend to use different music when a new scene plays (which might interfere with your Spotify, causing it to pause)? If not since you turned Episode on silent, I recommend just reopening the app and trying again to see if Spotify will flow smoothly afterwards. :))

If you are using an Apple device, I recommend Silent Mode aka that small switch above the volume up button. It also helps

1 Like

if you have an iphone, when you go into the episode app to play a story, swipe down from the upper right and press play

up in the top right corner.
it always works for me😌

1 Like

I also had the same problem; thank you so much for this tip. I didn’t think that from that panel, the sound would appear; I’m so lucky I found this thread. It’s cool that we can listen to music while playing because it’s so much fun to listen to your favorite tracks and not just be silent.
I made a whole playlist on Spotify for playing, and it’s very convenient for me because I don’t pause to skip tracks or search for those I like the most. If you want, I can attach the link to my playlist, and you can use it too. Maybe someday I will upload my own songs and ask guys from Buy Spotify Plays - Streaming Famous: Get Noticed! to stream them. I hope this won’t stay only a dream; I’ll be working on it.

It’s the same thing with Apple Music, I’ve just learned to accept it. It’ll only play if I’m not wearing headphones.