Episode Pearlastion | STORY REVIEWS đź’– |

Hi! | Its Episode Pearlastion now opening story reviews! We will critic your story based on the following:

CLICK ME

Plot: /10
Characters: /5
Choices: /5
Art: /5
Length: /5
Zooming and spot directing: /10
Layering: /5
Animations: /10
Grammar: /5
Speechbubbles: /5
Anything else you need to improve: /10

Over: /75

Details we would need

STORY TITLE:
STORY DESCRIPTION:
AUTHOR:
STORY COVER:
STORY LINK*:
IS IT PUBLISHED OR NOT?

RULES

• Remember that we may not be online most of the time, note that we have school and art requests!
  • We only open 3 slots at a time
  • If we find that your in anyway RUDE we will politely decline your request

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey! If you’d like to review my story, I’d be super appreciative. :sparkling_heart:
Here are the details…
Title: From This Day Forward
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Author: goth.gaia
Small cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832

I have six episodes published (ongoing), but don’t feel like you have to read every single one lol.
Thank you! :sparkles::hugs:

Slots open [1/3]
@Goth.gaia we will get started on it!

1 Like

Hi I would love for you to review my story!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

Oh hey! I have been waiting forever to get one of my stories reviewed. It’s really old- I’m done with it, but I want to hear the good things and the bad things about it. So I can improve my future stories
Cinderella’s Tale Twisted Endings
Cinderella- watch her grow from a servant to a palace Queen! But being Queen isn’t as easy as the original story…
Author: I.C or IC
I don’t have a story cover
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5808809424584704
I’ve literally waited months for a review and no one has gotten back to me
I wrote this a while ago and it’s discontinued now, I want to know the good parts and bad parts about it- IN ALL HONESTY- so you can help me when I’m creating other stories- you know- the things that you liked about the story so I can put it into other stories, and the things you think shouldn’t be in my other stories.
Sorry I don’t have a cover! I don’t really know how to do digital art or anything like that and I hadn’t discovered the forums at the time I made this story. Thanks a bunch for this!

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

CLOSED FOR NOW
Slots open [3/3]

@IDONTKNOWREAL and @Stargazer54 you claimed a spot!

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback (post in fanmail please.)

CHAPTERS: 7 chapters are out, more coming soon

@goth.gaia im done with your review

Plot: 7/10
I feel like its cliche? Since “James” the all perfect guy goes and bangs with other people in public…
Characters: 4/5
To be honest, I would like to see the mc be strong and like shows her feelings and say the truth and all since not all women are weak. Oh and i like that you included customization and not keep the default looks of some background characters
Choices: 3/5
There were a few choices but i dont think it has an impact to the story
Art: 4/5
You had some splashes and a few custom backgrounda at the beginning, but at the middle of the chapter after that you just used the episode backgrounds
Length: 3/5
I feel that chapter 1 was waayy to long, it honestly bored me a bit
Zooming and spot directing: 10/10
I really appreciate that you use zooms and spot directing in your story! For that its A++ :smiley:
Layering: 5/5
There wasnt any problem with layering! You totally rocked it!
Animations: 10/10
I like that you dont repeat the same animations over and over again!
Anything else: 8/10
There were a few scenes that you straight up included and sometimes i was confused example in this scene:

Like in this, you would be wondering why is james here? Oh and i really like how you managed to pause a what seems to be going to drama with this:

Over: 51/65
I really like your story!

1 Like

@gisellec you claimed a spot!
@IDONTKNOWREAL i wil do yours next

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate the feedback! :sparkling_heart:
I totally agree with you on the MC needing to be more strong. Hopefully she’ll find herself in the future :wink: As for the plot being cliche, I see where you’re coming from completely. The story doesn’t solely revolve around perfect guys going out and banging anything that breathes (James). It’ll get more interesting as the story progresses.
Good to know about ep 1 being too long and a little boring. Pilots are tricky for me. Maybe I’ll edit it and cut a little out.
And in that scene, James was making fun of Carter’s shoes lol

Again, I’m so thankful that you took the time to review my story. It means a lot. :hugs: Thank youuu!

1 Like

@IDONTKNOWREAL
THIS REVIEW IS IN ANYWAY TO UPSET THE AUTHOR
Title: Girl of Deception

Plot: 6/10
I dont really understand the plot since you didnt show what the story was about that much but i do know she was cursed
Characters: 3/5
The MC was really rude :confused: i kinda makes me not read it. You only kept the default outfit and default look of characters in here:

Choices: 3/5
There were a few choices that dont impact the story and a clothing choice
Art: 2/5
You didnt include your own art in and used the episode backgrounds and splashes
Length: 2/5
The episodes were to short and takes 2 mins to read
Zooming and spot directing: 3/5
You didnt use spot directing and zoomong that much which kins of bothers me and the fact that the poor child exitted the screen growing

Layering: 5/5
There was nothing wrong with the layering
Animations: 8/10
You repeated a few talking animations twice or thrice

Speechbubbles: 5/5
There was nothing wrong with the speechbubbles spots and i like how you included colored texts
Anything else you need to improve: 7/10
There were a few grammar. And the fact that the MC kept screaming because of a cupcake was not reality for me. There were a few spot directing problems states above

Score: 44/75
Keep improving! Im sure your story will turn out great

1 Like

@ToriReignZ you claimed a spot!
@Stargazer54 ill start yours now

Thank you! I actually Re-vamped my story and I fix all the problems you stated above, but I have yet to update it. The plot gets more clear as you read on, it was my intention to make it confusing as that is how anyone would feel in that situation :smile: Thank you for your time!

I would like to see the revamped version of your story :wink:

1 Like

Sure! I will update it once episode approves my splashes!

Hey. Thank you so much for creating this thread. I would love for you to review my story.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
It’s Published.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Everyone please be reminded that this is CURRENTLY CLOSED
Sorry if I’m being kind of rude but as said above I only open 3 SLOTS AT A TIME

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The mermaid’s love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!