Episode Pick your Poison: Part 2

I stumbled on to this post for the first time and all I have to say is. . . Wow.

I applaud anyone who was brave enough to read these stories. You have my respect. :joy:

5 Likes

Alright I finished the entire thing and hoo boi is it spicy…

Did this man just say he’ll rape her so he can have kids :nauseated_face:

Wait… the kids aren’t even born yet😂 at least she’s protective

This is his older brother who apparently started him on the whole kidnapping thing.

Guess I wasted a ticket then huh :sweat:

His mom found out the brothers were kidnapping people and tried to stop them, so he did what any rational man would do :slight_smile: My faith in humanity is deteriorating

Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought she did the dirty. She got all flirty saying this sentence too :joy:

This seems familiar...

Verrry Familiar...

The mom waited a whole week before calling the police y’all :woman_facepalming:

I accidentally deleted the last screenshot but basically because MC can’t make any food but toast, soo her kidnapper decides to rape her.

17 Likes

Oh my God. That was a journey I’m not sure how I feel

2 Likes

Quick follow up:
This is why Episode needs to crack down on these stories…

I believe that the author wrote this story based on another kidnapping one.

This story has 2 M I L L I O N views

I honestly refuse to read more than the first episode (it’s a longer story), but just reading the fanmail is enough to tell you

Another story that has 5 million views has similar fanmail

9 Likes

I can’t. That person needs to be reported or off the app as a whole.

7 Likes

“I’m just not bother to change the skin color”
Wow. I officially feel ashamed for being a human.

“Im almost 15.”
Lol that’s still 14. :joy:

FREKIN 2 MILLION READS? how? Why do people like this? It’s just violence and unacceptable. Like one of the readers said, this story is like mocking really people that actually suffer from being kidnap, rape and torture.

15 Likes

Exactly! You made a quote earlier that really resonates with the BS that are these stories

3 Likes

What does she mean I’m too lazy to change the colour?? If she just chooses the default characters available without customization there’s still many that are not black… yikes.

Also: Originally Stockholm syndrome was defined as when victims develop a bond with their kidnapper, as a survival tactic. Not because you find him hot, but go off I guess.

8 Likes

Honestly I should become a PI because the dirt I’m picking up is ridiculous

4 Likes

I love how the options for breakfast are ‘Toast’ and … ‘Breakfast’ :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

From even further snooping on episode:

There’s about 400+ stories like this I can only count so long…

Remember the author who’s “nearly 15”

Christine Grimmie died 2 years ago, making this author about 16/17 now. And based on her argument about being “old enough” at 14, I can argue that she can clearly take responsibility now that she’s even more grown based on their logic.
The other author I showed is actually 25 which makes this worse

I could even level with people who write stories like this. Putting warnings/clearly stating that having romantic feelings for someone who is violent, manipulative, and abusive is NOT OKAY so young audiences can recognize wrong behavior is okay with me. Unfortunately, these people have not done that, even after receiving criticism about showing these kinds of relationships. Even calling criticism as “hating”.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

10 Likes

I’m worried how many people actually have this kind of mentality :sweat:

2 Likes

WHAT THE FLIP FLOP! Good thing she cared for her nonexistent kids :ok_hand:t5: And what the heck?! What’s with kidnapping people and making them eggs?! It’s like everyone who writes kidnapping stuff read the same:How to treat prisoners 101

8 Likes

Conspiracy theory: People who write these stories are part of an organization that makes breakfast propaganda… They’ll never make me eat breakfast, brunch for the win!

6 Likes

Yes! It’s all clear now! Eggs are in!

1 Like

Oh man…

The description was bad enough but when I see these screenshots… Mind blown :exploding_head:

1 Like

It’s honestly scary to see how many people (and especially kids) like such stories. The ones which are glamorising abuse, toxic relationships, kidnappings,…

And ‘I’m just too lazy to change the skin colour.’ is the most pathetic excuse I’ve ever heard.

When creating a story, I think the story itself should be detailed and the author should know what’s its purpose, whether to make the reader laugh, cry, think about something etc.
Writing such story with no real purpose, no effort and especially about topic which is hard to talk about is just… wrong.
I don’t even know what word should I use…

8 Likes

I’m still flabbergasted about 400+ stories about kidnapping. They all might be different, but the one thing in common is falling in love with the kidnapper. Going through the fanmail, you can tell these are kids. The grammatical errors, supporting these authors, saying horrible things like I hope this person commits suicide, asking for sex/sex scenes :nauseated_face:, the list goes on. Some of these stories have been up for years and completely break the guidelines…

4 Likes

“I’m not racist I’m just too lazy to change the skin color.”

…now sis

8 Likes