Episode Podcast

Hey everyone! I had an idea come to me last night and I wanted to know what you all thought of it. I thought it might be nice to have a podcast for Episode related topics. The podcast would include writing tips, story shoutouts, story recommendations, discussions about important topics (Ex. adding sci-fi as a genre), giving advice to writers, chatting about Episode in general, and more. The podcast would likely be on Spotify and maybe Apple and Google Podcasts. I haven’t planned that out yet.

If you like this idea, let me know what topics you’d like to hear about! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! For updates, check out my Instagram @maiarosewrites.

EDIT (9/2/2020): If you are interested in being a guest on the show, please PM me. I will give you the links to the Google Forms.

EDIT (8/31/2020): I am still planning on creating this podcast and am hoping to start publishing episodes in October. The trailer should be out in late September. I am currently searching for people willing to be guests on the podcast. I am looking for authors to discuss their stories and experts to discuss writing tips or an important Episode related topic. If you are interested, please fill out this Google Form to be on the show as an author and this form to be on the show as an expert.
Let me know if you have any questions!

Also, if you could share this with your friends or Instagram followers, I would greatly appreciate it!

Would you listen to a podcast about Episode?
Voting is anonymous.

• Yes, I would listen.
  • No, it doesn’t interest me.

0 voters

2 Likes

This sounds really interesting actually! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

You could also have different authors on as guests.

3 Likes

Thats a really good idea! It would be great to help small authors gain more recognition and reads. :smile:

3 Likes

This is quite interesting! It would be great if you invite authors and interview them or just have a chat about your favorite stories.

1 Like

Bump! :blob_turtle:

Bump.

Bump!

Is this still happening?

2 Likes

That actually sounds quite cool - it is a good niche to tap into podcast wise

1 Like

Yes, I am still planning on this to happen. I just need to find my microphone, plan a few more things out (who I’m going to have on the show), and then I should be ready to start recording and publishing it.

I also think I’ll open up the poll again and try to get more people to see this thread.

2 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

Bump! :llama:

Bump.

Bump because I don’t want this thread to close!

bump :confused: