Episode Portal Home Page Design - We want to hear your thoughts!

Hello Episode Community!

We’ve been looking into how to make the Writer’s Portal easier for all of you to use, and we’d love to get your feedback! Sharing your experiences will help us get a better understanding of whether our designs are effective.

In the future, we’ll be incorporating your feedback in our research and development, so please look out for more opportunities like this! We look forward to hearing from you as we work to improve the creator experience.

Please take a moment to fill out this survey here.

With love,

The Episode Team

31 Likes

First one to comment!

5 Likes

Congrats :joy:

And I’m excited to fill the survey!

5 Likes

I’m missing the option 2-3 years :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I love filling out surveys :joy:

1 Like

I really like the look of the second Portal option :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I realised partway through this survey that it was talking about the portal interface at /write rather than the interface at /write/story/storyname, which I always navigate to first anyway lmao.

3 Likes

Happy to fill surveys. Have so much to say

1 Like

Where can i get it?

Am I the only one that loves the third set-up of the portal? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Dark theme for the portal pls :flushed:

20 Likes

'nuf said.

2 Likes

We. Need. This. Episode.

2 Likes

As a writer who has been in Episode for a long time, I just want to say the blue and white combination of the home page has gotten boring. I would really love it if we could have different color palettes that we could choose from.

18 Likes

Yes I COMPLETELY agree. In my opinion the home page is easy to navigate, just very bland.

6 Likes

Agree! I’d love the option to have a neutral colored portal :sneezing_face: The blue needs to go lol

2 Likes

yes, please! My eyes hurt ;.;

6 Likes

:100::raised_hands: totally agree, hopefully we’re gonna get it. HOPEFULLY!

2 Likes

@Liz I’ve taken the survey, and right at the end where it asks for additional comments I requested a “Delete Story” button. That’d be amazing, and extremely useful. :blush:
Because honestly, when I was a new author… I wrote a lot of “tester” stories, and now it just bugs me having them there, when I don’t intend to ever continue nor publish them.

And a lot of other Episode authors agreed when I requested a delete button some months ago, on one of your instagram posts. Can you please consider adding one? The community would be so grateful. x :heart:

18 Likes

:100::clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes