Episode Portal is error for me!

Hello,

My episode portal is loading (Loading Assets…) forever for 1 hour is not coming :sleepy: I done reset my monitor, I done restart my monitor . It just loading fix this problem @Sydney_H do something for this problem. :worried:

1 Like

it could be a slow internet connection, if not. you might have to send a ticket.

3 Likes

Internet connection is perfect cause other apps and website are working and what do you mean tickets

you can send a ticket support ticket when you are facing issues regarding episode community, portal, or the app.

you can write down what seems to be the problem with filling your information & attachments. Sometimes they can help you!

2 Likes

Hi there @AlinaGreeks, I’m unable to assist with portal issues. As recommended by @theodore, you’ll need to contact the support team with a help ticket. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for reply. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @theodore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ive sent multiple tickets and still, it didnt solve this problem. My episode portal has been facing this bug for a month now. please tell me how to fix this issue

3 Likes

You can also try submitting a ticket

1 Like

I have the same issues to🥲😩

2 Likes

i’m so sorry that you’re still facing this issue. i faced a lot of login errors and connections issues when it came to the app and at some point it would work on its own. as for the portal, could you tell me more about the issue you’re facing?

1 Like

sure! when I want to code it says “loading assets” at the top of the coding box thing? but it never loads. I waited for hours so it’s not my connection. and for some reason the is no “overlays/ BG for my stories” option?? i don’t know. some buttons won’t load or appear. save and preview button won’t work too.

1 Like

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? That works for some people. :thinking:

1 Like

as @schittwriter said, try clearing cache in the browser you use or use a different browser and to be 100% sure try logging in a different device to make sure it’s isn’t a device’s issue.

1 Like

I tried all of that multiple times, in fact i tried 4 different devices (including my phone) and 8 different browsers. However it worked on my friends laptop (who lives in a diff country and she uses mac). But i have a friend who is dealing with the same problem, so i know its not just my desktop.

4 Likes

i’m sorry you submitted tickets and haven’t gotten a solution. i hope this issue doesn’t stay for too long!

2 Likes

did anyone here tried clearing their browser cache? and still not working?

1 Like

In my experience, I try sometimes is working and also some of the time is not working. But for me now Episode Portal is working perfectly.

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

I previously had a similar problem and as @schittwriter said, it worked after clearing out my browser cache. Try different browsers or logging out as well

1 Like

its me

1 Like