Episode Portal Menu

I hope I’m reaching out in the right spot, if I am not again, I am sorry.
Can someone please tell me how do I switch my episode writers portal menu out of "draft mode.

I am finished my first story and it’s in draft mode and I do not know how to switch it out of draft mode.

2 Likes

You mean how to publish it?

No, I had someone helping edit my story and they put in draft mode, so they could work on it.
I wanna know how do you take it out of draft mode.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you’re saying…as I know draft mode is when you don’t have your story online in other words a not published story
I’m sorry I’m a little confused

This!

This means your story isn’t published, if you had it published before they edited it then the edited version isn’t published.
You should be able to fix the issue by publishing the story again.

I didn’t publish yet, I thought you had to take it out of this mode first before publishing.
I looked into the “How do I” list and I didn’t see anything on this issue.

Thank you so much, I thought it mattered if it was in this draft mode.

3 Likes

No problem! :grin:
Draft mode just means unpublished (it took me a while to figure that out when I first started :joy:)

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I’m finished the story, I’m going back over it now. I thought it mattered if it was in this mode.
Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Glad I could help!
Let me know when you publish it, I’d love to read it!

1 Like

Aww, thank you, I am a beginner so there is still some glitch in there, but I hope I did a good job.
It’s a very unusual and different story, it got some new slangs in there, not much romance, but it is a lot of drama, at least I think I put enough! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

It sounds like something I’ll become addicted to… :joy:

I’m ok with my writing, but… I don’t know I guess you decide for yourself when you read it.
I was always told I have a hell of an imagination, so I thought I try this! I’ve read a lot of other people stories on here, that’s where I got the idea that I should try it. I’ve read “chain reaction” all 3 versions, " Deep Attraction" " The dead 7" “War Dogs” Some I’ve read like 3 times I liked it so much!

2 Likes

I must admit… I’ve read war dogs 7 times.

Ain’t that sht funny as hll? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I believe the first story I ever read on this app was “Deep Attraction” Omg, the romance in that sucker! whoo, my God! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: love that story all the versions from the parents, to the kids-omg!!!

2 Likes

Yess!
I found war dogs hilarious at parts.
And I love the deep attraction series!

1 Like

Ok, what about “Infamous” although I thought part one was much funnier than pt 2, but it was still a good story though!

1 Like

I haven’t read infamous, yet.
It’s been in my favourites for ages I just haven’t gotten round to it. :sob:

To me it’s a good story, I’m hilarious person so naturally I noticed the comedy in it.
It’s a good story, when you get a chance, go check it out.

1 Like