Episode Portal not working!

I try to log into my account on episode portal but as soon as I log in it comes up with –
500 Internal Server Error
The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation.

I’m not sure if episode is down but if anyone knows the solution or if this is happening to you can you please let me know just so I know its not just my portal ?

3 Likes

Welcome to community @gg.writes.episode :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

I have that one too. I think it’s only an issue with Apple. Because when I logged in with my Gmail it worked just fine. But I still sent a email to Episode.

1 Like

It’s really starting to annoy me now, yeah I know fixing bugs and stuff is hard but its their app shouldn’t they know what’s wrong and how to fix it ?

2 Likes

Just letting you know the portal is working again !!

REALLY ?! I just submitted episode a ticket again and was about to tell you their response when they would respond lol

2 Likes

Has anyone had the issue with the portal where you code a scene (lower in your script) and go to preview it and the talk_animations don’t work. Like it’s coded proper and all. Just don’t play through?

This has been happening to me for months now. If you find a solution please tell me

My fixed itself but what web browser do you use ?

Google Chrome

Oh that’s what I use too have you cleared your browser history and stuff but only do that if you know your login information for episode ?

I’ve done this but it still doesn’t work

The best thing you could do is keep sending episode tickets till they actually listen to you

Hey, please how do you do that?

1 Like

click this https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new it will take you straight to a ticket and fill it out and they will hopefully reply with something helpful.

@Sydney_H can you close this forum please

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: