Episode Previews not working

Hey I really need some advice because eveyrtime I go to preview my story on computer it says loading and then it is followed by a bunch of random numbers and because of this it is really hard for me to write stories. What do you guys think I should do?

Mine used to do the same thing, so I submitted a ticket to episode. They said to switch to chrome, if I hadn’t already, and mine works now. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If switching to Chrome doesn’t help, (though it should), you may have to preview episodes on your app at the same time, that’s what I do.

2 Likes

I also submitted a ticket and I am waiting for a reply I would use chrome but I have a mac which means I have safari and aim not really a fan of chrome so aI really don’t know what to do. Thank anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think I am able to switch to chrome and I used to edit on apps but its really not convenient and slows down the whole writing process and this really bugs I just hope episode are able to fix this problem for mac users because other mac users have told me they have had the same problem.Thank for your advice anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closing as you’ve submitted a ticket @Meghashaji and the support team should be getting back to you shortly :slight_smile: