Episode Proof Reading

Hi

I’m writing my first Episode scenario. I’m looking for peopole who would like to read it and help me with my gramma and language. English is not my first language, I’m just learning on my own and I’m not very confident here.

My story is 18+ with an adult language.

Hie. I would love to help you with proof reading. I have done it before several times. :grinning::grinning: Send me your story link. And I will check it out. And give you detailed description analysis. And point out errors. and I am absolutely fine with it being adult story. I am in my 20s

I’ve send you my link… sorry if did something wrong this is my first day on episode forums :slight_smile:

You don’t have to apologize… nd I got your link… I will check it and let you know

Hi.

I’m interested in proofreading your story, I can give you pointers and let you know if anything doesn’t flow, etc. English is my first language so I can help you there too.

I’m completely comfortable with your story being 18+

Thank you! At the moment I’m working on chapter 2… so it’s not a lot of reading yet (but 100s of mistakes :smiley: )

That’s fine, you can email the link to me (Ahana.a1309@gmail.com) and I’d be happy to help in any way I can.

I’d be happy to help you with your story. I’m also in the works of creating my own story! I would also love it if you could help me with my story as well. My email is (lml112504@gmail.com) and I can’t wait to read your story!