Episode Readers Survey!

Hey! I’m working on a new story and I though I’d create a survey, to find out what people prefer while reading stories, anyone can take it, and I’d be really grateful!
Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzFCd8-JsxGTxWU6y2Hr2jiJ6_N0qaJugUVtL7zOg6tgJYfw/viewform?usp=sf_link

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

For the last question I would say that the covers are what people look at first to decide if they are remotely interested then they see the description to truly choose if it’s interesting to them.

So you could have a wonderful cover and a bad description and it wouldn’t go well.

But you could have a bad cover and great description and it could still shy readers away from your story.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Bad covers = traced edits turn me away.

5 Likes

i think someone made a survey similar to this like two months ago. i suggest searching on the forums.

1 Like

I dont really care about covers. I care more about the description.

2 Likes

At least she sees the results of this survey.

1 Like

Submitted! :blob_hearts:

Here’s a thread you might be interested in (I think it’s what classycherries was talking about)

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have a look!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!