Episode recommendations October 2019 **LONG**

Hey everyone,
I thought I’d make this post for anyone who is having a bit of trouble finding something to read. Also, I avoid featured stories like the plague because I don’t like gem choices.

I’m going to get the extremely popular ones out of the way, if you haven’t checked these out definitely do!

I Married a Millionaire by earlgreytea (LL, CC, Art scenes)
Romance

The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea (LL, CC, Art scenes)
Fantasy & Romance

Always by earlgreytea (LL, CC, Art scenes)
Romance

The Hollywood Scandal by Cindy Gaultier (LL, CC)
Drama & Romance

Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier (LL, CC)
Romance

Envy (the original one) by Cindy Gaultier (LL, Ink, CC)
Mystery & Romance

Rebounding with Bad by Talia Rose (Ink, CC)
Romance

Okay, now onto the ones you may not have heard of.

WAR DOGS by Kayla Sloans (Ink)
Comedy & Action
This story is phenomenal. The directing and overlays will make you sorry you didn’t find it sooner.

Reign by Piccalilly (LL, CC, LGBTQ+)
Drama & Romance
The main character is extremely enjoyable to play, she’s confident and fiery. The best part is that you get to decide whether she’s a nice person or a mean one.

Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins (LL, CC, some Art scenes)
Drama & Romance
Compassion is a key theme in this story and you’ll enjoy it in an app full of bad boys. You can tell how much effort Sarah has put into this, it’s as neatly tied together as a present waiting to be gifted to you.

Something Wicked by Cindy Gaultier (LL, CC)
Fantasy & Romance
Just like any story Cindy writes this is amazing! The interactions between MC and the “something else” are especially enjoyable.

Virtual Identity by Ash (LL, Limited CC)
Romance
You’ll find yourself enjoying Sloane’s life just as much as you enjoy scenes with her alter ego Rowan.

Make Up Your Mind by Bar S. (LL, Ink)
Romance
Criminally underrated, Make Up Your Mind is a story that’s not afraid to stray from what you typically see on this app and has amazing representation.

Assassins of Blackwood by Dana Violet (Ink, Art scenes)
Action & Romance
Soaking in effort, the action scenes in this story will wow you like no other. The aloof nature of Katherine and Demitri will make any romantic scene between the two feel like an absolute win.

Diary of a Troublemaker by TORIAH (LL, CC, LGBTQ+)
Drama
What started off as a playful & enjoyable read has gained a deeper (sub)plot. TORIAH’s knack for making likeable characters shines through in this story.

The Infected by Caitoriri (LL, CC, Art scenes, LGBTQ+)
Horror & Adventure
This one is so good that it could be made into a TV series and be better than anything else out there. You’ll end up loving all of the characters and choices have never been more impactful.

No Love Lost by Maddi (LL, CC)
Romance
You won’t be able to put it down. It’s the enemies to lovers trope we all love seeing.

Because of Jake by Brenda S. (LL, CC)
Drama & Romance
With only four chapters at the moment this story has a lot going for it. The interactions between the characters feels fluid and the friendships are accurate.

Body Tangle by Jalen (Ink, CC)
Romance
To put it simply, it’s nice to be the perfect character who everyone else wants to be. This story is an enjoyable dose of fiction.

Evocation by Sofia (Ink)
Mystery & Romance
The directing and overlays are amazing. You can tell Sofia has put a lot of effort into this story and knows where she wants it to end up. The romantic moments between Myana and Lance will make you melt.

He Can’t Tame Me by Melia Summers (LL, CC?, Art scenes, LGBTQ+)
Romance
You will not find a story with more memorable and complex characters. The way this story delves into mental health is not only accurate but important.

Beautiful Lies by Michaela Bri (Ink)
Drama
Only four chapters so far, Beautiful Lies is setting itself up for a sweet romance between complex characters.

Forbidden Wings by Rebecca V. (Ink, LGBTQ+)
Fantasy & Romance
The soft and sweet forbidden romance is enough to make you melt.

Tainted Souls by Noella Mei (Ink, Art scenes)
Fantasy
If the uniqueness of this made up world isn’t enough to draw you in then the interactions between Seraph and Ace certainly will.

Songbird by Allison M. (Ink, CC, LGBTQ+)
Adventure
Another story where you can tell the author has poured her heart into it and planned everything out.

LOBITA by Rude Inception (Ink)
Action
The perfect mix of fiction, down to earthness and definitely an enjoyable read.

Electric Love by AshKydd (LL, CC)
Romance
This story focuses on Alanna’s ambitions and her romance. Very enjoyable so far, can’t wait to see where this one goes.

The Siren’s Heart by earlgreytea (LL, CC)
Romance
If you saw the ‘by earlgreytea’ you already know this one’s amazing. A compelling story with likeable characters, looking forward for more.

FRAMED by Hannah Mathew (Ink)
Drama & Romance
If you enjoy love triangles then, phew, this one’s for you. Either way this is an extremely enjoyable story.

MC: Zodiac by Kaytee & Jamie-Leigh (LL, CC)
Romance
A super unique idea and executed amazingly! This forbidden romance will make you want more

C H A O S by Viktoria S. and Ryan C. (Ink)
Action
I’ve never read a more flawlessly executed story, this will compel you.

Love & Let Live by S. Langdon (LL, CC, LGBTQ+)
Fantasy & Romance
Let’s just say the description is accurate. You will never be more torn on a decision.

The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W. (Ink, CC)
Fantasy
Super impactful choices and MC proving herself is hella satisfying.

DAREDEVIL by Ana (LL, CC)
Action & Romance
An interesting premise and a blossoming relationship to accompany it. So far super enjoyable to read and the timed choices will make you play CLOSE attention!

Phew! Well that’s all I have for now. A big thank you to the authors who provide us these stories. If you have any stories that aren’t already on this list then feel free to add them in a reply. Also alert me if I made any mistakes. Hope I was able to help you find something to read :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey there @Sadness, welcome back! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re offering recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thankyou this was extremely helpful!! :smiley:

1 Like

How did I never see this before???!! Thank you SO MUCH for recommending Make Up Your Mind!