Episode Reviews? Thoughts?

There used to be an account on Instagram that reviewed Episode stories (I was apart of that group, but had poor time management skills, so I had to quit). And it was a brilliant idea, but to my knowledge, it is no longer active. I really want to revive that idea. So, as of now. I will try to read a user story every week (depending on the length, if it’s like 50 episodes long, it will obviously take longer for me to read) and will put out detailed reviews with this rubric

Grammar: _/5 (Spelling, syntax, sentences, etc.)
Plot: _/5 (Is it interesting? How long does it take for the story to begin?)
Pacing: _/5 (Is the appropriate amount of time spent on every plot point. Is it too long? Is it too short?)
Directing: _/5 (Is the directing eye catching or interesting?)
Characters: _/5 (Do the characters embody the persona that the author is aiming for? Are the characters relatable? Are the characters interesting?)

I’ll include screenshots from what I decided were the best and worst moments of the story.

But anyway, what do you guys think?

4 Likes

I think it’s smart.

1 Like

Thank you! It’ll also be great to giving exposure to unknown authors!

3 Likes

Can you do a quick review of my story?
It is only partly through episode 1.
The description:
Beauty can be deceiving by the eyes of a person, yet untold by the heart of a person.
If not. Let me know. If you wanna review it, I can give you the link just let me know ASAP thanks! @Danielle318

Yeah, I’ll give you a review. Follow my account: constellation_reviews. Dm me your link and I’ll get right on it! Thank you so much for supporting my idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instagram right?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re doing story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

That sounds like a good idea. :slight_smile:

I’d considered doing something like that, except:
a) I am morally opposed to Instagram I’m exaggerating lol
b) I’m always too subjective
c) Effort

Good luck and enjoy! :clap:

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea! Yes I support it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.