Episode Royalty here to help! 👑

Hey guys! Winter here! :snowflake:

:crown:Episode Royalty:crown: want to contribute to the Episode Community and all it’s members. If you’re interested in joining us, please contact me or @Episode-Royalty! We love getting new members. :slight_smile:

Now, back to the main topic, we’re offering many things: covers, splashes, overlays, and reviews. These are just a few of the things we’re going to be doing on this thread and our Instagram page (@penroyalty).

• If you want to request something, fill out the form below.
  • If you want to see what some of our artwork looks like click the slideshow link below!

Request Form:

Examples Slide:

Waiting List:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1-hCLPlA8bogSa9NrEoMK00hw8iiHctAxYM2MFmW0Lkk/mobilebasic

Check out our stories here: Story: Thorns by Episode Royalty and New Story: Surviving Love by Episode Royalty

Contact these people if you have any questions: @Episode-Royalty, @WinterMoon05, @Queen_Faith, @Julia36, @BLUE2109, @Loversdelight, @16AngelCat, @Saru62, @Liz_jc, @SilverStar, @Mariyana, @Jo.Author or @rainderossi.

Stay tuned! :wink:

~ Winter - Episode Royalty :crown:

11 Likes

It should work now, thanks for pointing that out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please contact one of us or comment on here once you’ve requested so we know you have requested and can get to your request faster. :slight_smile:

@ChayChay Your splashes should be done by the end of the week. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@WinterMoon05 For some reason when I was trying to put in for my overlay. It took me through every page. Just wanted to let you know about this

Oh thanks. I believe that is now fixed. Thanks for pointing that out! :slight_smile:

@lililoly Thank you for requesting a splash and small cover. Although you uploaded your characters in the wrong space so we can’t see them. Please re-submit with it completed correctly. :slight_smile:

@ChayChay Thank you for requesting an overlay. Your request will get to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Winter xx

1 Like

No, it does not. It is all free.

PM them to me please to keep this thread organised. :slight_smile:

I see you’ve figured it out! :wink:

Yeah first I tought it was DM :joy:

1 Like

@lililoly Your splash has been sent to you. Let us know if you’d like anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ChayChay Here are your splashes completed by @BLUE2109. :slight_smile:

Your splashes

imageimageimage

Let us know if you’d like anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty.

~ Winter - Episode Royalty :crown:

2 Likes

@ChayChay Do you like them? :blush:

1 Like

I love them!!

3 Likes

Yay! Thanks! :tada::hugs:

1 Like

@lililoly Here are your small and large cover made by @episode.anisha. We hope you like them! Let us know if you’d like anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty. :wink:

Covers

imageimage

~ Winter :snowflake:

3 Likes

@Miss_Moonlight We need more details for your cover - @BLUE2109 has sent you a message. :slight_smile:
Your splash should be to you by tomorrow evening. :wink:

2 Likes

Cover is awesome but can you add grace near her aunt fighting with her

1 Like

You want Grace to be near Brody or the MC? Fighting as in punching or just angry animation?