Episode Royalty here to help! 👑

Hey guys! Winter here! :snowflake:

:crown:Episode Royalty:crown: want to contribute to the Episode Community and all it’s members. If you’re interested in joining us, please contact me or @Episode-Royalty! We love getting new members. :slight_smile:

Now, back to the main topic, we’re offering many things: covers, splashes, overlays, and reviews. These are just a few of the things we’re going to be doing on this thread and our Instagram page (@penroyalty).

• If you want to request something, fill out the form below.
  • If you want to see what some of our artwork looks like click the slideshow link below!

Request Form:

Examples Slide:

Waiting List:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1-hCLPlA8bogSa9NrEoMK00hw8iiHctAxYM2MFmW0Lkk/mobilebasic

Check out our stories here: Story: Thorns by Episode Royalty and New Story: Surviving Love by Episode Royalty

Contact these people if you have any questions: @Episode-Royalty, @WinterMoon05, @Queen_Faith, @Julia36, @BLUE2109, @Loversdelight, @16AngelCat, @Saru62, @Liz_jc, @SilverStar, @Mariyana, @Jo.Author or @rainderossi.

Stay tuned! :wink:

~ Winter - Episode Royalty :crown:

Creating a story cover
Hey everyone! I'm making a story called "Why Did I Fall For You?" I need a cover, So a Cover Contest! Whoever wins gets to be in the story!
What are your Instagram names?
Share your thread here
Follow for follow (Instagram, episode app)
Promote other threads here!
Instagram Accounts
HELP: cover art
Urgent : help with cover art
Can someone make me a rug overlay please

Hey! It’s not giving me permission to visit the examples. You might wanna fix that.

It should work now, thanks for pointing that out. :slight_smile:

Please contact one of us or comment on here once you’ve requested so we know you have requested and can get to your request faster. :slight_smile:

@ChayChay Your splashes should be done by the end of the week. :wink:

Thank you

@WinterMoon05 For some reason when I was trying to put in for my overlay. It took me through every page. Just wanted to let you know about this

Oh thanks. I believe that is now fixed. Thanks for pointing that out! :slight_smile:

@lililoly Thank you for requesting a splash and small cover. Although you uploaded your characters in the wrong space so we can’t see them. Please re-submit with it completed correctly. :slight_smile:

@ChayChay Thank you for requesting an overlay. Your request will get to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Winter xx

No, it does not. It is all free.

PM them to me please to keep this thread organised. :slight_smile:

I see you’ve figured it out! :wink:

Yeah first I tought it was DM :joy:

@lililoly Your splash has been sent to you. Let us know if you’d like anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty. :slight_smile:

Splashes needed

@ChayChay Here are your splashes completed by @BLUE2109. :slight_smile:

Your splashes

imageimageimage

Let us know if you’d like anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty.

~ Winter - Episode Royalty :crown:

Read for Read and Review
Dose anyone take requests for cover art?
My story needs cover
Read for Read and Review

@ChayChay Do you like them? :blush:

I love them!!

Yay! Thanks! :tada::hugs:

@lililoly Here are your small and large cover made by @episode.anisha. We hope you like them! Let us know if you’d like anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty. :wink:

Covers

imageimage

~ Winter :snowflake:

@Miss_Moonlight We need more details for your cover - @BLUE2109 has sent you a message. :slight_smile:
Your splash should be to you by tomorrow evening. :wink:

Cover is awesome but can you add grace near her aunt fighting with her