Episode Royalty here to help! 👑

Angry animation. There can be 2 grace. 1 near aunt and the 1 with brody stay

Okay. We’ll get working on that as soon as possible, please be patient. :slight_smile:

Ok thank you so much

@lililoly How are these?
imageimage
Remember to credit us @penroyalty.

~ Winter :snowflake:

2 Likes

@Miss_Moonlight Here is your splash:

We hope you like it. Let us know if you want anything changed. Remember to credit us @penroyalty. :wink:

2 Likes

Omg! They are perfect

2 Likes

Great! Glad you like them! :blush:

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Anisha Xx

1 Like

Hey Y’all! can someone make me a cover for my story??
-Marillanos💕

1 Like

Sure just send your details in the order request form above :point_up_2:

1 Like

@ChayChay Here is your small cover. Let us know if you’d like anything changed.
Remember to credit us @penroyalty. :wink:

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

Great! :heart:

2 Likes

I have filled in all the information but I didn’t put my name to tag me when you finish my story. My name is MARILLANOS08
The story is about a soccer player who fall in love with a success journalist
Thank u

1 Like

Great! We’ll get onto your request as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@joqueena Here is your review by @Loversdelight. :slight_smile:

Review

I love the plot! It’s very interesting and unique.

The directives are good, but in the car scene when they stop for him the car keeps moving so Corry kinda just appears in the car and the MC is awkwardly next to him.

Judging off the first chapter, we don’t really know much about the MC aside from him grieving over his mother and being in some type of business with his father. Same with the girl MC. You scratched the surface of their personalities, so it would be nice to see some more detail about them.

The story seems like a dramedy (drama/comedy). That’s my favorite genre! The male MC didn’t really talk much to the female MC, but I’m interested in seeing where things go.

The story is understandable to me since I understand the slang used, but people from different countries may not understand. I would suggest having someone proofread your work since there were some run on sentences. It would be beneficial to have a second opinion before each episode goes live.

I LOVE that there is a male MC! It’s different than the usual. Definitely use that to your advantage when advertising. I know some guys feel uncomfortable playing as girls so you would get a wider audience.

Again, I’m only basing this review on the first episode. I love the story! I’m very interested and will continue reading.

Thanks for requesting. :wink:

Winter - Episode Royalty :crown::snowflake:

4 Likes

@margotEp26 @Chloe_LeAnn_Wilfawn @NatAttac101 Your small and large cover requests have been accepted and shouldn’t take longer than a week.

@MARILLANOS08 Your cover edit request has been accepted and shouldn’t take longer than a week.

@Himawari Your review request has been accepted and should be to you on Instagram within a week.

Winter :snowflake:

1 Like

@Chloe_LeAnn_Wilfawn Please PM me the character and outfit details of the characters you want on the cover.

1 Like

@Loversdelight and the group as a whole @Episode-Royalty, thank you so much for the thorough review, I sincerely can’t expain in words how much this means to me. You gave me many insights and advice that I have not thought of myself. I will surely be using your thoughtful words to improve my story for the better :smile:. Also, I completely appreciate all your honesty and the advice. I literally can’t wait to start improving my story with your review as my key tips. Just know that your words are not in vain and I am definitely looking forward to fixing those mistakes :laughing:.

4 Likes

No problem. Happy to help! Good luck improving! :blush:

1 Like