Episode Royalty is looking for new members! (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Hi. I’m Winter and I’m the starter of Episode Royalty and I’m writing on behalf of all of us.

Looking to join a fun and supportive group? Then sign up for Episode Royalty! Make friends, learn and advance your writing skills as well as having fun!

While we currently have lots of great members to help with directing, we have more members with brilliant story ideas who want help writing them.

Episode Royalty has one story ‘Thorns’ published and are in the process of another story but we thought we could top up with members. So if you’re a newbie or experienced, you’re free to fill in the form! We’d like some new members to start writing a new story.

We can also be your mentors, teach you the coding for things and help you start your journey on Episode!

Either PM me or comment below if you’re looking to join. You have to fill out this application form to join (everyone in the group has done it): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYOrauECZmfVJ8pI3LqhQDVqez85wV2Iq8ZKUF0yZ1YWvewA/viewform?usp=sf_link#start=openform

Our way of communication is GoogleHangouts. If you don’t know what that is, comment or PM and feel free to ask me any questions.

You have to be dedicated and accepting of other people’s ideas!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Love,
Winter - Episode Royalty <3 :crown:

3 Likes

Signing up now

I’ve applied

Sent you a message on GoogleHangouts. :wink:

Sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

Did you fill out the application form? Thanks, we have proof readers who will check any work for mistakes and we’d be happy to help you learn any directing skills. :wink:

I already signed up for it

I sent you a PM :wink:

I sent you a PM.

I submitted! :sunny:

I sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

Hi. Thanks for everyone who applied. Applications are closed for now.

If you are still interested in joining, PM me.

If you are a background or any other artist and are interested in joining, PM me.

Thank you,
Winter <3

1 Like

UPDATE: APPLICATIONS OPEN AGAIN! :wink: :smile:

3 Likes

I filled out the form already.

Sent you a PM. :wink:

If you signed up, is it possible to leave the group once?

@Tuva What do you mean? Do you mean: If you sign up and are accepted, can you leave the group?

@WinterMoon05 I’m afraid something came up. I will no longer be able to join Episode Royalty

Oh okay, happy writing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll send you a PM