Episode’s Gem Choices Be Like: 💎

Don’t you just hate it when you sleep in the floor. It sucks. Not comfortable.

2 Likes

Nerd seems like the best option anyway lol.
We’ll be bf’s FOREVER!!! (and maybe lovers.)

2 Likes

Oh LOL :joy: did you just say how many gems I have right now!!
@Adorablxheron your answer is kinda true :joy: there is a gem story named the country heart of something in which
Your besties are supporting you by giving you the sweetest cupcakes :slightly_smiling_face: what do you do??

“Mention the cakes and say that you will love them forever/ thank them deeply!!” (4000000039372936296292 gems!!)

“Ughh seriously!! Who even likes cupcakes these days!! I hate it!!”
(FREE!!)

4 Likes

You are invited to your best friend pj party :sleeping_bed:

What will you wear? :thinking:

Sexy lingerie :smirk: 39 :gem:

Sexy underwear :kissing_heart: 29 :gem:

Sexy pjs :heart_eyes: 19 :gem:

OR

Ugly pjs FREE

4 Likes

If this was true it is gonna be the best non gem choice in a gem story!!! (Hope this comes in real life) reason : I mean in my opinion nerd friends are totally friendly, funny (probably), kind, nice, and loyal!! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Crazy thing is an author i’ve come across has actually done this :joy: It was a community written story, there was two love interests one was sh*t and the other was amazing and the author gave us the option to pay 15 gems to get the good love interest as a love interest if not we’d be stuck with the bad one- so I paid the 15 to get him, the author goes MIA on the story for months on end comes back rushes to finish the story (which turned an amazing story into hot garbage) and she ends up killing the good love interest off and we end up with the bad one anyways (side note the bad love interest is the one who kills him :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) :sweat_smile: I only did it because I liked the authors work and wanted to support her but after that I don’t trust authors anymore so not sorry :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Yikes. That sucks.

4 Likes

Ya, that’s how I see it too. I’ve got support, points and bonus. I haven’t added any outfits, EA and skip the wait. I have nothing against EA, but the other two I’m not crazy about.

3 Likes

They they’d charge you for not having one too.

2 Likes

Your mum got you tickets to your favourite singer’s concert but have nothing have nothing to wear :woman_singer: :scream:

What will you do? :thinking:

Go shopping for a outfit :shopping: 29 :gem:

Call her bestie and borrow one of her outfits 19 :gem:

Borrow one of your mum’s cringey 2000s pop music
t-shirts :musical_note: :clown_face: FREE

7 Likes

You have been spending your entire time during the story romancing one love interest. You have gone through everything, the good, the bad and they even worse. The big dramatic moment happens and your love interest that you’ve been romancing throughout the entire story proposes to you.

(I don’t know how to make the diamond.)

Do you-Confess your love, marry them and live a happy life together for the rest of your none existence? (50 gems)

Do you-Become extremely emotional and prove your love for them by actions instead of words? (50 gems)

Do you-Tell your love interest that you hate them, you will never marry them and that they should get out of your lives forever.

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I wish the make the gems for scenes that are extremely important to the story is 10 gems
and 5 gems for outfits (especially if we only see the outfit 1 time and never see it again ) and no gem choices to choose certain dialogs

6 Likes

I completely agree with you. I honestly don’t like the official stories all that much as I find them just OK. I mean, telling your love interest that you hate them or something like that, it’s only funny one time and not the 500th time that you have to do it by not paying the diamonds.

Really the only reason I read the official stories is because I could do the monthly free pass deal for them. I might not even pay for that next time as I’m still thinking about it.

8 Likes

Your crush has just admitted he has a crush on someone and his descriptions of him/her match YOU! What do you say?

choice
Do you…have a crush on me? Because I do [90 :gem:]

OR

Well I better not be me because I would never fall for you [FREE]

10 Likes

The bad boy who saved your life while being threatened by a gun has been injured in the fight defending you. Do you?

Call an ambulance for him? 50 :gem:

Take him to the hospital yourself? 50 :gem:

Tell him that you don’t care about him and let him possibly die in the street. Free

12 Likes

Your favourite singer is playing in your local park tonight :national_park: :microphone:

Get V.I.P tickets off ticketmaster, get the front row and meet your favourite singer :tickets: :woman_singer: 39 :gem:

Get tickets off ticketmaster and get to meet your favourite singer :tickets: 19 :gem:

OR

Miss out and have a boring time at home :sleeping: FREE

5 Likes

**Your mum got you a necklace for your birthday to tell you how special you are :prayer_beads: :heart:

Say thank you and show how grateful you are to be her daughter :woman: 39 :gem:

OR

Break it, say that she is the worst mum ever and tell her that she should have brought you a better
present :rage: :gift:
FREE

10 Likes

I just thought of this one, but I’m pretty sure something like this is in a story:

Choice: “Blue Midnight Hair”

taps choice

Reader Message: This hair is premium and costs gems.

sparkles appear around the Character :sparkles::woman_standing: :sparkles:

@CHARACTER is primp_neutral

pans over to the right and shows a man winking at the Character

pans back to the Character

Choice: “Wear this hairstyle?”

“Yes!” 20 :gem:

“No.”

10 Likes