Episode’s Gem Choices Be Like: 💎

You know I used to play a game that was a lot like Choices and Episode and there was one story that was infuriating but I only read it for gems and stuff, never used a gem on it and … Well the story ended in a choice where you could marry the only LI or stay engaged to a cheating old french fart and I realized had I spent any gems on the story the choice would still be there so … I stopped reading it … Pluse when I wanted to get back to the game they didn’t recognize my account anymore so I stoppe altogether from there

3 Likes

Say hi to the LI: 14000000 :gem:
Be cold and make him think you don’t love him: FREE!

Look like Glitchy McGlitchface: 69420 :gem:
Look bAsIc: FREE!

6 Likes

It’s popular now to put three choices in Episode original stories. For example:

<50 :gem:> "Typical choice which is profitable for you for at least two seconds but nevermind… " {

<50 :gem:> "The same choice as the previous one, but explained in a little bit different way. " {

"Choice which will make you look/feel stupid for a short dialogue and then actual default story is continued. "

9 Likes

Go to your best friend’s wedding!!!
choice:
Something presentable (35 :gem:)
Dirty 5 year old fabrics (free)

6 Likes

Go to your own wedding:

Normal wedding dress 1: 29 :gem:
Normal wedding dress 2: 29 :gem:
Normal wedding dress 3: 29 :gem:
Greasy sweats: FREE!

Keep in mind that this is just for the FINAL SCENE of the story!

8 Likes

Bump this thread 2335 :gem:
Let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and die: FREE

12 Likes

Well, thanks for bumping!

3 Likes

I got a notification that someone had liked one of the goofy things I put here, and I saw this thread had been dormant for a month. I knew what I had to do.

Marry the basic LI: 69420 :gem:
Date the basic LI and marry him in 2 years: 3333 :gem:
Break Up with the basic LI: 20 :gem:
Break up with the basic LI, steal his car, kill him with a shovel, cook his dog, then flee the country for the sake of joining the Canadian mafia: FREE!

11 Likes

how could you. let it GROOOW let it gROw

6 Likes

(you just woke up. what do you do?)

87 :gem:
wake up with flawless hair, makeup on and with a car outside your billion dollar house you inherited from your grandma, then your crush shows up with 50 thousand dollars just because he’s such a hot mafia boss!!

FREE
spill your fresh morning coffee on your new white t-shirt that cost 500 dollars, then proceed to clean it but realize the cloth you’re cleaning it with is dirty because you spilled coffee on it yesterday

5 Likes

(This is based on an actual gem choice from an Episode featured story)

You got a new best friend! What will you do with her?

50 gems :gem:
Obtain her and customize her

Free
Reject your new best friend and let her be sad forever

Like, since when does having a new friend cost anything?!

10 Likes

if i got a nickel for every time i had to pay for a best friend, i’d have two nickels. it’s not much, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

imagine this out of context

7 Likes

I saw that on my Reddit browsing (I don’t have Reddit).

3 Likes

yeahh, and if you’re broke, you will never get a best friend…
that is Episode’s logic :skull::rofl:

7 Likes

well, yes :joy:
Gem choices in the “Prince’s Bride” are a disaster :sob:

I only read the story just to get those two free cute-looking gowns for free :eyes:

4 Likes

Bumping this thread!!! :eyes:

Outshine everyone with this shiny premium hairstyle!

Pink-ombre curls! Yes please! [30 :gem:]
Don’t. Play being bald for the rest of the story. [FREEEEEE]

10 Likes

You got this super [unnecesarily] goegeous dress [that you don’t need to wear] for school today! You can impress your classmates and that hot teacher with it!

Wear the dress and knock everyone, icluding that teacher, off their feet! 30 gems💎

Wear an ugly baggy sweatshirt and pants, even though the teacher will still think you’re hot—except the students will laugh at you. FREE

7 Likes

But half of all IRL students wear baggy sweats to school, so you’d blend right in :melting_face:

5 Likes

Basically
Everybody likes you and you look hot and you are rich and pretty etc… 1000💎

Everybody hates you and you look ugly and you are poor as hell etc… free

I hate how episode originals makes their gem choices it makes the ep so bad, I think

6 Likes

It’s as if Episode is saying that spending a lot on looking pretty for 1 scene is worth it. Like, uh-uh. No it isn’t. It literally never is.

4 Likes