Episodeโ€™s Gem Choices Be Like: ๐Ÿ’Ž

I mean, if staying bald means no hair trouble, I might just go with the idea :rofl:

2 Likes

Mm hmm, because thatโ€™s a kidโ€™s maturity: if a kid trips and falls, itโ€™s never the kidโ€™s fault, itโ€™s the floorโ€™s fault.
If the MC doesnโ€™t look physically appealing, of course people wouldnโ€™t look at her the same way she used at least 5 minutes of her lifetime and two extra brain cells to dress herself up properly :joy:
But I guess the MC is too broke, gets robbed 24/7, faces daddy issues and didnโ€™t inherit stuff, oh, and the landlord screams at Mr Ditkovich accent: give me rent!

2 Likes

Danggg

thats so true!!

2 Likes

50 Gems: Kiss him and Marry him
Free: Donโ€™t kiss him and donโ€™t marry him

2 Likes

Bump

๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚!!

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค?

๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ: ๐Ÿญ,๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ,๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ :gem:
๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ: ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ :gem:
๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ธโ€™๐˜€ ๐—”๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I forgot to screenshot the last choices.:joy:

LI proposes to you,

Choice 1: say yes and get to see the future of your marriage. GEM CHOICE 29
Choice 2: say yes GEM CHOICE

Choice 3: tell him you donโ€™t want to marry him. FREE

I forgot the details of the second choice, but stillโ€ฆ

You canโ€™t enjoy stories with these type of choices

2 Likes

โ€œOh my gosh! Luca is going to kiss me!โ€

He already is though? :eyes:

1 Like